Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    LOL. I always imagined Radek as the Tasmaine devil! Must be the hair!
    Does that mean McKay is Daffy Duck? Also, does that mean the Tasmanian devil was speaking Czech? Nah, I can't believe he would be a Taz--too violent and destructive. No, David's too gentle and sweet for that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      Does that mean McKay is Daffy Duck? Also, does that mean the Tasmanian devil was speaking Czech? Nah, I can't believe he would be a Taz--too violent and destructive. No, David's too gentle and sweet for that.
      Now see, I see the road runner and coyote as being more violent than Taz, cause the coyote is always getting hurt and trying to hurt the road runner. Taz is calm one minute and then goes around in a whirlwind and stutters his stuff when he is highly energized, just like Radek.

And yes, while I agree David is gentle and sweet, he sure can act up a scary dude in nothing flat! Did you see his Russell character in 'Escape Velocity'? That was one crazy vicious psychopath. Our favorite guy sure has got the talent, that's for sure!
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 19 August 2010, 06:37 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I never really realized how 'violent' cartoons like Tom and Jerry or The Coyote and Roadrunner were until I was watching them with my little cousins. I was like 'man i how could i miss this even when i was in my teens'!?!?

*pokes head out of pix pile*

I shall cap more!

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
          I never really realized how 'violent' cartoons like Tom and Jerry or The Coyote and Roadrunner were until I was watching them with my little cousins. I was like 'man i how could i miss this even when i was in my teens'!?!?

*pokes head out of pix pile*

I shall cap more!
          Yeah the cartoons were pretty violent, at least by today's comparrisons. You really didn't think much of it back then, it wasn't really looked at as being violent. Cats chase mice, dogs chase cats, coyote's chase birds (road runners) to eat...

If Radek was a cartoon character, who or what would he be?
          sigpic

Comment

Pink Panther
            sigpic

Comment

Hmm...must ponder the Radek as cartoon character. On a side note,should I go ahead and post my Radek story and hopefully get the rest of the Czech bits translated after I post or should I wait to post 'til all of the Czech sentences have been properly translated? *dangles shirtless Radek pix to inspire responses* hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Ooo, I like the Pink Panther. He's cool and can do amazing (and entertaining) acrobatics as I would think David could probably do.

Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing! Yeah, yeah! Show 'em how to do it now!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL I can see the pink panther in Radek. Now everytime i see him in the episode i'll just match the theme to it

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                    LOL I can see the pink panther in Radek. Now everytime i see him in the episode i'll just match the theme to it
                    Okay, now I'm not even gonna ask what part of him is pink!
                    sigpic

Comment

his cheeks
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL. Do I ask which ones or just leave it up to us thunkers imaginations!
                        sigpic

Comment

Whatever part it is, is under all that fur somewhere. I suddenly see women donning their jungle attire. Run David, run!
                          sigpic

Comment

theres nowhere he can hide, Inspector Clouseau will find him and Rose, i did mean his face
                            sigpic

Comment

Whatever part it is, is under all that fur somewhere. I suddenly see women donning their jungle attire. Run David, run!
                              Okay, most women I see on TV donning jungle attire are half naked....do you really think he's gonna run away from that!

Originally posted by pookey
                              theres nowhere he can hide, Inspector Clouseau will find him and Rose, i did mean his face
                              Uuuhuh, sure!

sigpic

Comment

lol, I probably could find some jungle attire.lol

Comment

Working...
                                X