• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Lets see how many times we can blow CRW brain cell up!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Lets see how many times we can blow CRW brain cell up!

Spoiler:

it'll be a toss up to see what happens to her first....braincell explosion or drowning in drool *sighs* lovely pics, girls
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the pics guys! Hey RH, I could just about hear him say, "What did you touch?!" in the third one and "You are the loop" in the fourth. Thanks!

You guys are so mean to Crw. More! More! Did I say that out loud? Sorry Crw. *chuckles maniacally and then tries to look innocent. Oops, didn't work*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
              it'll be a toss up to see what happens to her first....braincell explosion or drowning in drool *sighs* lovely pics, girls
              I'm guessing both at the same time! Her brain cell exploding is just going to knock all that drool right out of her head!

Originally posted by Hiccups
              Thanks for all the pics guys! Hey RH, I could just about hear him say, "What did you touch?!" in the third one and "You are the loop" in the fourth. Thanks!
              OMG -mind out of the gutter....out of the gutter.....nope, not going to work......... wait....almost there.........oh so not going to work!

Originally posted by Hiccups
              You guys are so mean to Crw. More! More! Did I say that out loud? Sorry Crw. *chuckles maniacally and then tries to look innocent. Oops, didn't work*
              Hummmm, giving her more Zelenka is mean.....okay, then what is torture on this thread?
              sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* You lot are cheeky monkeys. Brain cell went boom 12 times...and I floated in the drool thanks very much. hehe *high fives the cheeky monkeys and David* You all rock. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

dont ya just wanna hug him in that picture *goes all gooey*
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pic Ever!! Gooey huh Pookey? Hmm...I think I'll help Radek wash off that paint and help him relax. *cheeky grin* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        OMG -mind out of the gutter....out of the gutter.....nope, not going to work......... wait....almost there.........oh so not going to work!
                        LOL If someone had touched him in any of THOSE places, I think he would have known and rather said, "Who touched me?" Then, there would have been a room full of women whistling, looking off to the side, and trying to look innocent.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                          LOL If someone had touched him in any of THOSE places, I think he would have known and rather said, "Who touched me?" Then, there would have been a room full of women whistling, looking off to the side, and trying to look innocent.
                          LOL. He could have been referring to a device and trying to figure out which one it was!

Scientists do like to try new things to test their theories!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure that's what you were thinking.
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Now, I didn't say what kind of device!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X