No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, anyone wanting to watch the Kush episode of Sanctuary with David Nykl, I found a link that actually works without signing your life away. Here it is.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you liked them. I have more DN in this folder. You have to choose Avatars, Motivational, or Radek Zelenka and Misc David Nykl. But each subdirectory has shots of our beloved Czech. Enjoy. Oh, and Crw, you might want to be sitting down on something soft if you go there.
      sigpic

Comment

Cool. Thanks Hiccups!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*smirks* Sitting on something soft huh Hiccups? I choose Radek. What? Like you guys didn't see that one coming. hehe *scurries over to check out Hiccups' folder* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wicked pic Ever!! *snickers* Every time I see that pic,I think of sperm. Yes I know it's a clean suit but still...it's looks spermy. Or Q tippy. Yeah,it's been a loooooong week. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wicked pic Ever!! More cheeky Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

He's got such a nice smile!
                    sigpic

Comment

I watched "The Seamstress" last night on SyFy.

The DVD I have the photography or my TV shows the filming to be somewhat dark making it a tad bid difficult to see the full face of some of the characters, especially David's. On SyFy last night, it was a lot brighter and much easier to see David's face in some of the scenes, especially where his TV daughter is have visions with him in it.

It was nice to see!

SyFy is definitely no longer just science fiction as "The Seamstress" most definitely was not sci-fi.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yesterday as I was riding with my family on my way to see my parents for Father's Day, I noticed a couple of cops out with radar guns. Then I thought, gee, would David look spiffy in a motorcycle cop's uniform with the helmet, sunglasses, straight face, pressed shirt... How many of you girls would purposefully break down on the expressway just to get him to stop?
                        sigpic

Comment

id let him chase me first
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Hiccups blew up my brain cell with the lovely thought of David as a motorcycle cop...wearing the tight pants and leather jacket and the boots. Did I mention GUH? lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

I tried catching "The Seamstress" last night but came into it midway through. Never caught a glimpse of David's character...Rosehawk,do ya have any screencaps from the movie? Pretty please with a shirtless Radek on top? *smirks* Yeah,the Radek reference should be in the thunk thread but I had to tempt ya somehow. hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                                id let him chase me first
                                Why does that not surprise me?

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Hiccups blew up my brain cell with the lovely thought of David as a motorcycle cop...wearing the tight pants and leather jacket and the boots. Did I mention GUH? lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                I'm glad you liked it Crw. Sometimes the best pictures are the ones we create in our minds...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X