No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicked pix Everlovin and Rosehawk!! No worries Hiccups,some of us are here to keep our fave Czech on page 1. More cheeky Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

GUH...just GUH. M'fine...brain cell went boom,no biggie. More Nykl shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

*THUNK*

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Ooo, that last one really showed off his blue eyes!
          sigpic

Comment

Here you go Crw. I hope you're sitting down on something soft...
            Spoiler:

And here's another one that should definitely be put on a David Nykl thread!
            Spoiler:

And this one is a personal favorite.
            Spoiler:

But how couid I possibly not add this one?
            Spoiler:

Thanks Rosehawk!
            sigpic

Comment

I don't have any threads set up for e-mail so I can't say if it's working or not. *shrugs* I was just waiting to post pics for a while because I was rearranging my thunk folder.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

shower..David...my tongue is on the floor..shame on you Hiccups...i love them all..thankyou he's adorable with or without clothes *skulks off embaressed*
                sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, PaganX! I love those videos, Hiccups!

Today I was in the city, and I saw a truck with Nyk Logistics written on it, but I've read NykL blablabla Thought I'd share this little story.
                  This heart was like a tardis
                  I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Nice pics! Watched "Tao Of Rodney" yesterday (because of Pi-Day, since it's episode 3.14) - with a many excellent Radek-shots! (cut for size)

Spoiler:

Very nice shots, indeed

McKAY: [...] Here’s the thing: you’re a brilliant scientist, and a decent human being, and you should not have had to endure the kind of abuse that you’ve taken from me in the past few years. I hope you can find a way to forgive me for all the things I’ve said and done to you. You deserve much better than that ...

This heart was like a tardis
                    I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Nice!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
                        Nice pics, PaganX! I love those videos, Hiccups!

Today I was in the city, and I saw a truck with Nyk Logistics written on it, but I've read NykL blablabla Thought I'd share this little story.
                        Cute!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wicked vids Hiccups!! I've got most if not all of 'em in my Youtube favorites. We have great taste don't we?
                          Like your story Mealla!! Pookey,there's nothing to be embarrassed about,you just have great taste...and David does look good with or without clothes...not that I'd fancy the man like that since he is married. lol More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh bugger me,ya cheeky monkeys blew up my brain cell with those wicked pix. Yay!! More cheeky Czech please!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
                              Nice pics! Watched "Tao Of Rodney" yesterday (because of Pi-Day, since it's episode 3.14) - with a many excellent Radek-shots! (cut for size)
                              Nice!

Hey Hiccups, do you think that somehow you can make a smile with Zelenka hitting McKay and McKay's head exploding. It would commemorate Crimsonravenwolf's sole brain cell that keeps exploding over and over and over again!
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 March 2010, 07:17 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Rosehawk!
                                Did I tell you that that video introduced David at two different Creation conventions?
                                *be still my rapidly beating fan heart!*

In Chicago, they had a video contest for Michael Shanks and Ben Browder. I asked the convention organizers if I could also make one for David since he was my favorite. The organizers were wonderful and they said that they would love to have a video for David! The theme was any of the actors work, not just Stargate, hence some of the clips from some of David's other work were included! My Ben Browder video won 2nd place in the competition and they gave me my prize just before David's talk! David was sitting in the back when I got on stage to get my gift certificate. It was funny that they awarded it to me then since a video for David wasn't in the contest! It was nice that they did that though. Just made the whole experience that day meeting David a bit more memorable! Gads, I'm just a hopeless fan!
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 March 2010, 07:14 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X