Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    OMG! I was watching Psych the other day, and lo and behold there was David! My. My. I just couldn't get on a computer to squee about it then.
    Psych is a fun show and David was fun to watch in Psych, he was a Scif-fi coordinator of all things.

Originally posted by geekwraith
    I thought of this caption for this pic of BAMSR.

: Rodney why did you put a force field around the blue jello?
    : Uhm...It’s mine! Mine…mine…mine. You can’t have any.
    LOL. Radek looks like he is trying real hard how to get to the jello. He's enough, he'll figure it out!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups
      (what else did she say? Forgive me for not remembering.)
      *lower lip quivers* you forgot! (just teasing)

Heroes and 24 were a few others!

You know, I think it would be fun to see David in something with Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        *lower lip quivers* you forgot! (just teasing)

Heroes and 24 were a few others!

You know, I think it would be fun to see David in something with Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan!
        Ooo, I would like to see him duck when Jackie pulled a Jackie move. It would be like he did in Duet when the Wraith dart sparked.

I think it would also be fun to see him act with a child. I bet he would give a touching performance even if it were a comedy. (If it weren't, I bet I'd cry my eyes out.)

Oooo, or better yet, a dog. It would be hilarious to see him act with a dog!!! Hey producers, are you listening?!!
        sigpic

Comment

LOL. Radek looks like he is trying real hard how to get to the jello. He's enough, he'll figure it out!
          He sure does seem to be gazing longingly at it.
          "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
          SGA Lionized!
          sigpic
          For the larger version, visit my DA
          I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
          I ship canon. & Keller
          Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
            Ooo, I would like to see him duck when Jackie pulled a Jackie move. It would be like he did in Duet when the Wraith dart sparked.
            He'd be as funny as Jackie!

I think it would also be fun to see him act with a child. I bet he would give a touching performance even if it were a comedy. (If it weren't, I bet I'd cry my eyes out.)
            Now that's one I hadn't thought about. That would interesting..and yep, I think David could pull it off quite well. I mean, after all, he's basically a big kid at heart isn't he?!

Oooo, or better yet, a dog. It would be hilarious to see him act with a dog!!! Hey producers, are you listening?!!
            LOL, with his tongue hanging out like in my avatar???!

I just thought of another TV show that I love but usually can't watch because I have class that night - 'Chuck'. He'd fit right in with the cast on 'Chuck'!
            sigpic

Comment

I just thought of another TV show that I love but usually can't watch because I have class that night - 'Chuck'. He'd fit right in with the cast on 'Chuck'!
              I was thinking of that today too. Yes, he'd be wonderful! (Of course, duh. *smacks self in head for stating the obvious*)

Of course, he'd also be great in the film idea that I had a few months ago. He would be hilarious! But alas, I'm not much of a writer, and even if I were, who'd fund it, produce it, etc?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                I was thinking of that today too. Yes, he'd be wonderful! (Of course, duh. *smacks self in head for stating the obvious*)

Of course, he'd also be great in the film idea that I had a few months ago. He would be hilarious! But alas, I'm not much of a writer, and even if I were, who'd fund it, produce it, etc?
                Fans of Zelenka maybe??? We could all write a few Czechs and then you would have what you need for the film!
                sigpic

Comment

Think it turned into goo! And neither one looks too happy!

sigpic

Comment

Think it turned into goo! And neither one looks too happy!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9.../bamsr0405.jpg
                    Indeed.

Nooooo my blue jello!
                    Rodney you miserable little man! You ruined the jello. It's goo!
                    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                      Indeed.

Nooooo my blue jello!
                      Rodney you miserable little man! You ruined the jello. It's goo!
                      I love the captions people put on these pics!

Comment

*nods sagely* Yup,there are some talented people on this thread. More cheeky Czech please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                          Thanks

And I love the pics people put on here.
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                            LOL. Captions are what make things lots of fun!

Originally posted by geekywraith
                            And I love the pics people put on here.
                            Well, we got a wonderful subject matter to play...errrr..to have some fun.....errrr....to enjoy... Oh you know what I mean!

Who me????

Wow, you ladies just knock me over.

Yes, Rodney definitley made goo.
                            sigpic

Comment

Indeed captions makes it fun. Great captions Rosehawk!

Hmm...this looks strange. Rodney what secret ingredient did you use again in the pancake recipe?
                              Oh uhmm… Actually I melted the pan.
                              I just lost my appetite! You made disgusting goo. *sighs*

Comment

This just wouldn't be David's appreciation thread if we didn't add his lovely coupon to the thread!

Pass on the coupon to anyone and send it in to Producers, directors, anyone that can give him a job on TV or the movies so we fans can see more and more and more.......of his work!

Personally I love it. Shows his wonderful sense of humor, even when trying to do something difficult like looking for work! The pic was taken when David was at the Toronto convention this past summer! Hummmm, I wonder if they made him pay to have his own picture taken!

And I think I am one of the few that actually likes the moustache!
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 27 January 2010, 06:17 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X