No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, we've got to have more than just posting pics, we need discussions, we need screencaps!

On a side note; I wonder if David still has his moustache he had at Toronto and whether he got the role he auditioned for or not!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 08 September 2009, 05:08 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I hope David won the role...we need to support our fave Czech. Lovely pics as always Rosehawk!! More Hot Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        I hope David won the role...we need to support our fave Czech. Lovely pics as always Rosehawk!! More Hot Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
        Not until you give me a screencap on one of the pictures above - no matter how silly!
        I know you have the creativity there.......

I'm missing getting to see some of David's work! Damn, they just HAD to cancel SGA!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 September 2009, 06:44 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

*blinks innocently* Me? Creative? Sure. Right. You betcha. *thinks hard* Hmmm...okay the pic of Radek and Ronon...Ronon wonders how Radek gets his hair to stand on end without raiding Sheppard's hidden stash of hair gel. Then the pic of Radek,Sheppard,and Teyla....Sheppard:"You told Radek about my secret stash of hair gel didn't you?" Teyla: "I did not John. There are other ways to make a man's hair stand on end." Radek (quietly to himself):"Yes. Yes there is." *blinks innocently again and gets struck by lightning* More Hot Czech shots please!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            *blinks innocently* Me? Creative? Sure. Right. You betcha. *thinks hard* Hmmm...okay the pic of Radek and Ronon...Ronon wonders how Radek gets his hair to stand on end without raiding Sheppard's hidden stash of hair gel. Then the pic of Radek,Sheppard,and Teyla....Sheppard:"You told Radek about my secret stash of hair gel didn't you?" Teyla: "I did not John. There are other ways to make a man's hair stand on end." Radek (quietly to himself):"Yes. Yes there is." *blinks innocently again and gets struck by lightning* More Hot Czech shots please!! hehe }:O
            LOL, nice.....very nice Crimsonravenwolf.

And since we don't have a pic of you being struck by lightning, how about this one!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

David's back with a blog update.

Comment

Lol I would like to know what he said when he was stabbed by the not-so Keller. After Rodney had told him that his stab wound was nothing compared to a gunshot. So yeah what was he muttering as he was taken out of the room by Beckett.
                meh

Comment

Ok, be honest. Is it too much?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post

Ok, be honest. Is it too much?
                    LOL. Hiccups, that's great! Is that a zuz one? She's made some great Zelenka ones for me!

Is this snurchable?

Ummm, why the bunny?
                    sigpic

Comment

Or how about this one?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                        Or how about this one?
                        OMG, I love that one even more!
                        sigpic

Comment

I made them here. You pick the smiley you want and add whatever text you want. Have fun.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, cool. Gonna have some fun with that one!

Thanks.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, and yes, snurch away. I'm glad you like them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics Rosehawk!! Hm...kinda looks like Radek's conducting a static electricity orchestra. Or maybe Sheppard rubbed a giant balloon over poor Radek's head for stealing his latest stash of hair gel. hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X