No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no. I'm a very auditory person. I'd love to sit in a Czech class with Radek as teacher.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      No, no. I'm a very auditory person. I'd love to sit in a Czech class with Radek as teacher.
      LOL. He does have a lovely voice, doesn't he!

I would be afraid that I wouldn't learn anything!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I also think I'd be very distracted

Spoiler:

This heart was like a tardis
        I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Ok, it's time to finish this...

There once was a guy in Atlantis
          Who had a brain quite gigantis
          With an accent so sexy
          Doing math so complexy
          He certainly was most studlantis

I know Pookey was voting for the "He had a boss, Rod the piss antis" version, but what the heck. Ok, what does everybody think? And thank you Rosehawk, I took your suggestion and made something up taking your "studlenka" and turning it into "studlantis." Gosh, I'm getting tired... Oh, and David, if you're reading this, I hope you get a good roar out of it.
          sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* That's brilliant Hiccups!! I hope David doesn't read that ditty while drinking anything...I choked on my water. *high fives Hiccups* More please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

LOL Hiccups, that was great!

See what creativity David spurns in us!

FYI - David does come to Gateworld to get updates, though as far as I am aware he has never directly answered the question as to whether he checks his threads out or not! Might be kind of scary if he does!

Anyone know how we can do a letter campaign or something to see David on NCIS, 24, Criminal Minds or some other TV shows? He would make a great bad guy, or even a fantastic grieving father/husband type character - something really gritty and emotional which would make fans go whoa....that's really David!

We just don't get enough David on TV and I would really love to see him tackle a role where he is challenged emotionally.
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 02 September 2009, 03:42 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* Yeah, Radek posing for an art class would be awesome...
                he could read Czech poetry while we paint his lovely physique. *cheeky grin* Rosehawk, apparently my brain regenerates so it can be blown up repeatedly. Yay!! hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* That's a great idea Rosehawk!! I just don't know who to write. David would be smashing on Criminal Minds or NCIS...too many people croak when they meet Jack Bauer. We want our Hot Czech around for many episodes...hell....give David his own cop/forensic show. Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    *snickers loudly* Yeah, Radek posing for an art class would be awesome...
                    he could read Czech poetry while we paint his lovely physique. *cheeky grin*

Rosehawk, apparently my brain regenerates so it can be blown up repeatedly. Yay!! hehe }:O
                    Ahhhhhh, the healing powers of the Doc!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well if I find a way, I will let you know.

That's the only thing about 24 I don't like is that almost everyone gets killed eventually. I like 24 but I don't watch too much anymore because they keep killing off characters that I have grown to really enjoy.

Though David would be great in a character arch for the show if he was ever given the chance. He's got such a versitile range in his acting that he could be a good guy working with Bauer, a cop/military tough guy or just the charasmatic bad guy - you wouldn't see it coming until it was too late type charasmatic bad guy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Must be all the hot Czech Radek speaks...especially when he's ticked off at McKay. hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Please do Rosehawk!! Gotta spread Czech Love where we can. hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL. How many times do women really love a guy when he is ticked off.

Radek is just so cute when he is mad

sigpic

Comment

CBS has a feedback form. I suppose we could all submit our suggestion to the network that they consider David for a part. What do you all think?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X