Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belevision View Post
    Oh goodness. I remember temps like that from living in Michigan, although they usually didn't happen until January!
    Normally it's coldest in January here too, so I'm guessing that January is going to be even colder then December!
    Bring in the clones, where are the clones, oh wait, they're here!

Originally posted by belevision
    Watching it will warm you up.
    Just got done and now I am nice and toasty! Just gotta love his expressions in the episode!

Originally posted by belevision
    My clone is practically plastered to my side most of the time- I'm not complaining but I think the poor thing is cold too! Wrapping both of us up in lots of blankets helps.
    You know, it some cultures, wrapping a blanket around someone of the opposite sex's is a sign that you are married!

Originally posted by belevisionI
    'll be around until Christmas Eve, then it's a mad rush of family events and houseguests through Sunday. So I'll probably have plenty of time to beta read after this weekend.
    Okay, lets hope I get it done. The ending is always the hard part for me and I forgot I have to finish the cookbook for my youth group. Gotta get that one in the mail B4 Christmas!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Just got done and now I am nice and toasty! Just gotta love his expressions in the episode!
      Oh they're great- even when there are other people talking and he's just in the background, he's got these great expressions that are always changing with what's happening or being said. Sometimes I'm barely paying attention to the main focus characters/conversation, and just watching Radek instead!

You know, it some cultures, wrapping a blanket around someone of the opposite sex's is a sign that you are married!
      Hee! I did not know that!

Okay, lets hope I get it done. The ending is always the hard part for me and I forgot I have to finish the cookbook for my youth group. Gotta get that one in the mail B4 Christmas!
      Sure, no rush! I probably wouldn't have much time to give to betaing until after Sunday, but I am looking forward to reading your next chapter.

Comment

Eight inches of snow on the ground and more falling. Driving in my Accord is so much FUN! (And by fun I mean stressful interspersed with moments of terror.) I so very much do not want to go to work or meeting tonight.

My sympathies on the blizzards, Rosehawk.

So, some pick-me-up thunking--

Spoiler:

Caldwell: So let me get this straight. Elizabeth picked you, the nerdy electrician, over me, the Colonel in command of one of Earth's most powerful battleships? What bizzare universe am I in?
        Zelenka: It's electrical engineer, and yes. You have a tendency to fire too early in "battle," I'm told.

DragonLady
        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

I had, I really had! I now have autographs of half of the Hamlet actors (two! from Patrick Stewart!) and thanks to the courage of my friend an autograph and a nice little chat with Burn Gorman. We met him without his family in front of the hotel and she was keen enough to use this opportunity

I am now back home and with my parents, just decorated the christmas tree one day early.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
            Eight inches of snow on the ground and more falling. Driving in my Accord is so much FUN! (And by fun I mean stressful interspersed with moments of terror.) I so very much do not want to go to work or meeting tonight.
            Be careful out there! You know, I wish we could all move to the tropics for winter. There we can sip pina coladas on a warm sunny beach, and still *thunk* to our hearts' content using laptops with wireless!

Spoiler:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../dtsg1_192.jpg
            Caldwell: So let me get this straight. Elizabeth picked you, the nerdy electrician, over me, the Colonel in command of one of Earth's most powerful battleships? What bizzare universe am I in?
            Zelenka: It's electrical engineer, and yes. You have a tendency to fire too early in "battle," I'm told.

Spoiler:

Zelenka: And, Elizabeth doesn't like how you're always speaking to her chest. I don't like it very much either, in fact.

Caldwell: I'm sorry, it's a really bad habit I'm trying to break.

Zelenka: *indignant* It certainly is, because you're even doing it to me right now!

iolanda: Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              I had, I really had! I now have autographs of half of the Hamlet actors (two! from Patrick Stewart!)
              Oh. Well you can just curl up in a ball and die. *envies*

Spoiler:

Zelenka: And, Elizabeth doesn't like how you're always speaking to her chest. I don't like it very much either, in fact.

Caldwell: I'm sorry, it's a really bad habit I'm trying to break.

Zelenka: *indignant* It certainly is, because you're even doing it to me right now!
              Heheheheh. Poor Steven. All that showing off in "Conversion" and Weir completely blew him off. Still, he hasn't been coming by Pegasus nearly as much since she died...

And thinking!Zelenka:

DragonLady
              "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Ohhh, I so can relate. Stay safe!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                My sympathies on the blizzards, Rosehawk.
                Thanks. Good Luck to you as well. Don't you have some pretty big hills to get that Accord up?!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                So, some pick-me-up thunking--

Spoiler:
                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/DragonLadyK/Berlinghoff/dtsg1_192.jpg

DragonLady
                *spits* *sputters* OMG Nice one!
                I love it when the geek gets the girl!

Originally posted by iolanda
                I had, I really had! I now have autographs of half of the Hamlet actors (two! from Patrick Stewart!) and thanks to the courage of my friend an autograph and a nice little chat with Burn Gorman. We met him without his family in front of the hotel and she was keen enough to use this opportunity

I am now back home and with my parents, just decorated the christmas tree one day early.
                Welcome back! Glad you had a good time!
                Patrick Stewart - two autographs - so cool!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, just me checking in for a quick Hi! The holidays have me 'rippin busy! Working and well family stuff! But I wanted to say I miss you all! And well, pop in and have a tad bit of Radek drooling time! I have missed my daily dose...withdrawls!
                  Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
                    Hey guys, just me checking in for a quick Hi! The holidays have me 'rippin busy! Working and well family stuff! But I wanted to say I miss you all! And well, pop in and have a tad bit of Radek drooling time! I have missed my daily dose...withdrawls!
                    Hey there! This is a busy time of year indeed... Glad you could check in with us though; we miss you too! Things are going to get very busy for me too starting later today, so I probably won't be around much through the weekend... here's something to help keep the withdrawal away...
                    Spoiler:

: Rodney! You got me a gift!
                    : Yeah, yeah. Just open it.

: Ooooooh! A power tool! Oh, Rodney. You shouldn't have!
                    : I shouldn't? Okay, I'll take it back then.

: Nononono! It's just a figure of speech. I love it!
                    : Oh. You do? Okay. Good.

Later, Radek uses his brand new power tool to create a gift for Rodney.

: What is it?
                    : An environment suit. It will protect him from every known allergen when he's on offworld missions.
                    : Hopefully he'll be able to run in it. Sometimes we have to move fast.
                    : It has power boosters. He'll be able to move faster than any of you.
                    : ...Can you make me one too?

Comment

*Squeals in glee* Oooooh! Thanks Bel! That was beyond awesome! The perfect gift that kinda makes waking up early to work Christmas eve worth it I have always liked that first picture, he looks so happy! Nothing cuter then 'Zelenka-glee!'
                      Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
                        *Squeals in glee* Oooooh! Thanks Bel! That was beyond awesome! The perfect gift that kinda makes waking up early to work Christmas eve worth it I have always liked that first picture, he looks so happy! Nothing cuter then 'Zelenka-glee!'
                        Awww thanks! *beams*

Comment

Hey there! This is a busy time of year indeed... Glad you could check in with us though; we miss you too! Things are going to get very busy for me too starting later today, so I probably won't be around much through the weekend... here's something to help keep the withdrawal away...
                          Spoiler:

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-4x11-1733.jpg
                          : Rodney! You got me a gift!
                          : Yeah, yeah. Just open it.

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-4x11-1707.jpg
                          : Ooooooh! A power tool! Oh, Rodney. You shouldn't have!
                          : I shouldn't? Okay, I'll take it back then.

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-4x11-1702.jpg
                          : Nononono! It's just a figure of speech. I love it!
                          : Oh. You do? Okay. Good.

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture118.jpg
                          Later, Radek uses his brand new power tool to create a gift for Rodney.

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture119.jpg
                          : What is it?
                          : An environment suit. It will protect him from every known allergen when he's on offworld missions.
                          : Hopefully he'll be able to run in it. Sometimes we have to move fast.
                          : It has power boosters. He'll be able to move faster than any of you.
                          : ...Can you make me one too?
                          Hee, hee, hee...this is great!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I will be around, though maybe not on-line as I won't be celebrating Christmas until next week when my daughter gets back from her trip.

Originally posted by GateGurl
                          Nice to see you again!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas!

And here's to lots of Zelenka *thunkin*

Though I would give you a few more of the Christmas Zelenka smilies that zuz's made last year. Can't remember what I have posted and what I haven't!

sigpic

Comment

I can go for kissing Radek under the mistletoe!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas!

And here's to lots of Zelenka *thunkin*

Though I would give you a few more of the Christmas Zelenka smilies that zuz's made last year. Can't remember what I have posted and what I haven't!

Those are so adorable! I especially like the smooching and singing ones, but they're all cute! I'll have to snurch those for next year. Hope everyone had a great holiday, and I'll try to sneak in here once in a while over the weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X