Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
    David just signed up to do the Sunday breakfast for Cherry Hill!!! I'm so-so-so excited! <squeeee!> Can some of the Chicago folks describe their breakfast ... so I can stress to the Hubby how much fun it is & that we have to do this! Thanks, guys!
    I am assuming this is a Creation event since I haven't checked the website out.

First you get breakfast for about 30 minutes. Then the guests come out.

Basically the guests will come on stage for a few minutes so you can take pictures. David will most likely be a ham like he was in Chicago. Then cameras have to be put away - no videos or stills shots or voice recording devices - it can get you permenantly banned from any future Creation events if you get caught.
    After the quick photo session the handlers take each actor to different areas of the room where the actor gets to spend about 4 minutes talking with everyone at each table. The actors like to talk with everyone so no one person should hog up the conversation. David talked with everyone and was very nice and funny. After the actors come to your table you can stay and chat with friends or head out to other convention activities. It was nice to meet both David and Ben! Both are terrific guys!

Take your Hubby and have fun. He will really like David! PM me if you want more details or if he needs some convincing!

Originally posted by Pajus
    He did now
    I kind of figured that out!

Originally posted by elephantgirl
    Oooh, almost forgot. David managed to get me one of my funniest photo op pictures ever!
    *waves to roomie*

LOL. I loved your picture with David. You're just lucky I didn't take the lucky elephant home with me!

Originally posted by elephantgirl
    It was my pleasure, you know that. Anything to see you go all fangirl.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Now you know something about the way I earn my living...
      Are you a High School teacher or counselor? Because if either, you deserve your own Saint Day.

Elephant girl, that's an awesome pic. Was the pose your idea or his?

DragonLady
      P.S. On a personal squee: page 392! Yay! (392 was the numerical designation of an abused cow I rehabilitated. She's gone now, so her number cropping up anywhere is special to me.)
      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
        Are you a High School teacher or counselor? Because if either, you deserve your own Saint Day.

Elephant girl, that's an awesome pic. Was the pose your idea or his?

DragonLady
        P.S. On a personal squee: page 392! Yay! (392 was the numerical designation of an abused cow I rehabilitated. She's gone now, so her number cropping up anywhere is special to me.)
        Are you a vet?

Comment

Something like a High School teacher (we have a very different school system).

Thanks for the Saint day
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            I am assuming this is a Creation event since I haven't checked the website out.

Take your Hubby and have fun. He will really like David! PM me if you want more details or if he needs some convincing!

Thanks for the info, Rosehawk! (Ya know, I really didn't need a heck of a lot to nudge me in the direction of my credit card. ) I just got my tix! Yay! Hubby said he never saw me so excited about a hotel breakfast.

Elephantgirl : After seeing your picture, now I want to take Zelenka-bear to the Con! I was actually thinking of taking his little lab coat and a fabric-Sharpie so David could sign the lapel. (I might still do that, even though that'd get Z-Bear permanently banned from the bed ... )
            : How much time do you need?
            : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
            : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
            to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

That pic is great elephantgirl

Comment

*sigh* David just updated his blog and it sounds like filming is wrapped up, at least for him.

Bummer.........
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Are you a vet?
                  Spoiler:
                  I worked at a dairy, actually, until I developed a nasty allergy to the chemicals and had to leave.

*sigh* David just updated his blog and it sounds like filming is wrapped up, at least for him.

Bummer.........
                  Weeeelll, there is always the possiblity he might be picked up as a recurring on Sanctuary. *crosses fingers*

DragonLady
                  "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Weeeelll, there is always the possiblity he might be picked up as a recurring on Sanctuary. *crosses fingers*

DragonLady
                    What a lovely thought! I wasn't going to watch Sanctuary on a regular basis, love Amanda but I got to get a RL again! Though if David were a regular, that would change things!
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, Here are some of my pics from the Chicago convention. Thought I should post them on David's appreciation thread since it is a tad bit lonely.

sigpic

Comment

Here's David and Ben when we could take pictures at the Breakfast!

sigpic

Comment

Wow, we sure have been quiet this weekend.

Spoiler:

I get to perform Improv in a few hours. It's been awhile and it is the last performance of the summer. The nerves are setting in....breathe....breathe...breathe....
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            I knew it!
                            So this is why Dr Weir is constantly refusing to share one bed with you, John
                            Look, it's not what it looks like, okay. I've had a really bad day back then
                            You mean you can perform like THAT when you have a bad day????
                            *innocent look* Well... yes
                            *thinks: I have to ask Dr Weir about sharing him*

I get to perform Improv in a few hours. It's been awhile and it is the last performance of the summer. The nerves are setting in....breathe....breathe...breathe....
                            Are you doing improv or giving birth?

Comment

Huh? What's giving birth got to do with Improv...though we are creating scenes and such creating something new.....It's scary getting up in front of people and I haven't performed for over a month, not been to class for a few weeks.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I knew it!
                                So this is why Dr Weir is constantly refusing to share one bed with you, John
                                Look, it's not what it looks like, okay. I've had a really bad day back then
                                You mean you can perform like THAT when you have a bad day????
                                *innocent look* Well... yes
                                *thinks: I have to ask Dr Weir about sharing him*

Hee! Lamaze classes for acting? Sounds like a good idea.

Rosehawk: break a leg! If people still say that?

Comment

Working...
                                X