No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys will not believe it but the Razzie story I've had swimming around in my head now has a basic plot!?!?! *gasp* Pajus, could you tell me how to say "stupid idiots" and a couple of mild swear words? Pretty please? I'm not entirely trusting whatever translation software I might find on the net.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      You guys will not believe it but the Razzie story I've had swimming around in my head now has a basic plot!?!?! *gasp* Pajus, could you tell me how to say "stupid idiots" and a couple of mild swear words? Pretty please? I'm not entirely trusting whatever translation software I might find on the net.
      A wise decision. Translation software is not designed to translate languages from two different language families - Czech is a Slavic language, while English is based on Latin. PM the phrases that you want translated. If you want diacritics too, you'll have to give me your e-mail

Comment

Woohoo I've got today off so I might hit the beach before I go and see Bon Jovi tonight

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I'm de-lurking for a minute to say 'Hi!' and say how totally excited I am that David is coming to NJ! I can't wait!! I'm even getting my tix tomorrow to make sure I get 'em before they're sold out!

Now, I just have to start training the husband not to roll his eyes while he's taking the pics of me getting my hugs!

Whiskey
          : How much time do you need?
          : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
          : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
          to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Welcome Whiskey

Comment

Just a short note

I am still alive. All marks done, still a couple of conferences ahead. Massive concerns about one of my pupils. Still hope she doesn't do something stupid.

Ahhh, and I found something for the time before SGA S5: Torchwood Coooool stuff *g* Guess I will have to start with the new series Dr. Who sooner or later.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
                Hi Everyone!

I'm de-lurking for a minute to say 'Hi!' and say how totally excited I am that David is coming to NJ! I can't wait!! I'm even getting my tix tomorrow to make sure I get 'em before they're sold out!

Now, I just have to start training the husband not to roll his eyes while he's taking the pics of me getting my hugs!

Whiskey
                Welcome Whiskey!
                Yeah, I get to meet David in Chicago in August. I pretty excited too. They have alot of fun guests in August but David is the highlight for me!

*waves Hi! to everyone!

Tough watching people going through those difficult times isn't iolanda?!

*thunk*
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  Just a short note

I am still alive. All marks done, still a couple of conferences ahead. Massive concerns about one of my pupils. Still hope she doesn't do something stupid.

Ahhh, and I found something for the time before SGA S5: Torchwood Coooool stuff *g* Guess I will have to start with the new series Dr. Who sooner or later.
                  Welcome back and well done iolanda. it's good that you've found Torchwood, but IMO the second series is miles better than the first, there are numerous Torchwood and Dr Who threads on the boards so see you there

Comment

Had a extremely depressing talk today with that girl and the second boss of my school. I am in full self- protection mode now. Hope that girl doesn't use the next bridge as her ex-boyfriend did last week. Today is the funeral of the boy...

~~~~~

Something complete different:

Was shopping yesterday, and because of the European Soccer Championship they had bags with flags on them. As Child of the 80's* I still feel uncomfortable carrying german flags around, and so I choose to buy a bag with the Czech flag on it

______
                    * I know, its stupid.
                    Last edited by iolanda; 12 June 2008, 07:22 AM.
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hey iolanda, I know those things are tough.

Have a little Zelenka. I know it won't take the pain away but he is sure to make you smile, which helps!

ummmmm, lovely ear shot!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

ummmmm, lovely ear shot!
                        Rosehawk sure loves the ears. Uh-oh *watches the approaching drool wave*

Comment

iolanda, I'm sorry to hear about your studant, I hope things work out with the other girl

Comment

I hope things work out, too, iolanda. That's such a hard situation to be in!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a Zelenka Note: I don't think David is doing pics or autographs for NJ! I bought my tickets today thru the online shopping cart and there wasn't a spot to choose a photo op or autograph time for him. They had a button for all 3 of the other guests, but not him ... .

But, Rosehawk's pics made me feel a little better
                            : How much time do you need?
                            : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                            : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                            to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

* sneaks in * hello zelenka droolers... I need a favor which I think you woudn't mind...
                              I need pic promo pics from david .. some nice ones .. and remember BIG ones

thank you
                              * sneaks out *

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Rosehawk sure loves the ears. Uh-oh *watches the approaching drool wave*

Actually I like his eyes and smile more! But he does have nice ears!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X