the 4mm's are Ronnie
    the 4.25's are Charlie
    the 4.5mm's are Bill
    the 4.75's are Brian
    the 5mm's are Eric
    the 5.25mm's are Jack
    the 5.5mm's Ginger
    the 5.75mm's are Jeff

my collection does go up to 12mm but I'll stop there before I have to get myself an anorak

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      If you insist

the 2.5mm's are John
      the 2.75mm's are Paul
      the 3mm's are George
      the 3.25mm's are Ringo
      the 3.5mm's are Mick
      the 3.75mm's are Keith
      the 4mm's are Ronnie
      the 4.25's are Charlie
      the 4.5mm's are Bill
      the 4.75's are Brian
      the 5mm's are Eric
      the 5.25mm's are Jack
      the 5.5mm's Ginger
      the 5.75mm's are Jeff

my collection does go up to 12mm but I'll stop there before I have to get myself an anorak
      LOL That still doesn't answer my question about the lightsaber

Comment

It's not got a name because I'm not that sad,

Ok I've said it out loud

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          What happened?
          Didn't I mention it? Humm. He accepted another position so he is moving on though he will still be in the area and directly tied to my department, he won't have any supervisory aspects other than my year end review that happened just before the Holidays.
          I'm still looking for a different job though, I want to get into training and teaching and at least now I don't have to just take anything to get out of the department.

Originally posted by Pajus
          Aren't you worried about the possibility that David Nykl's wife might be jealous?
          Actually any topics of conversation about David's family or personal life are pretty much off-limits per forum rules unless David himself has made the information public so I really shouldn't answer that even in jest!
          Besides, I am pretty sure they are aware how silly fangirls can be.
          Originally posted by Allestian
          Keeps raining here as well...
          Well, we just had our second snow storm yesterday, during rush hour on the way home and then I had a youth group meeting. My daughter got to witness her first car accident up close and personal - no we weren't hurt, I just barely missed getting hit by the car. You can kind of tell when a car is going to spin out before it does so I was able to start reacting before the other car did a 180, slid over two lanes and hit the concerte barrier where another car traveling too fast then proceed to hit her, so she was hit twice.
          And we got more snow coming this weekend. So far we are up to the kneecap in snow.

Luckily my clone can keep me warm!
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 December 2007, 08:13 PM.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Didn't I mention it? Humm. He accepted another position so he is moving on though he will still be in the area and directly tied to my department, he won't have any supervisory aspects other than my year end review that happened just before the Holidays.
            I'm still looking for a different job though, I want to get into training and teaching and at least now I don't have to just take anything to get out of the department.
            From what I can understand, that's quite good for you

Comment

Glad to know you're all ok Rosehawk

Comment

I'm not touching this one!
                Besides, since I rescued David on my own, I gave him the honor and promised not to tell anyone!
                Let me have a wild guess: The blue one is called Radek's (David's) eye

Comment

My daughter got to witness her first car accident up close and personal - no we weren't hurt, I just barely missed getting hit by the car. You can kind of tell when a car is going to spin out before it does so I was able to start reacting before the other car did a 180, slid over two lanes and hit the concerte barrier where another car traveling too fast then proceed to hit her, so she was hit twice.
                  Glad to hear you're fine. If you'd have seen me during my driving lesson you would have been crying laughing.

My instructor, Jon, cracked a joke about Jeremy Clarkson going mental if he saw how slow I was going.

Then I just replied with: At least my car doors haven't fallen off yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                    Glad to hear you're fine. If you'd have seen me during my driving lesson you would have been crying laughing.

My instructor, Jon, cracked a joke about Jeremy Clarkson going mental if he saw how slow I was going.

Then I just replied with: At least my car doors haven't fallen off yet.

That British Leyland thing on Top Gear a couple of weeks ago was priceless, my best friend's dad had an Austin Princess, who knew how it would hold up

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      From what I can understand, that's quite good for you
                      For me and several other people in the department. Apparently now that he is not our supervior anymore, people are really coming out and sharing some really interesting stories.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      Let me have a wild guess: The blue one is called Radek's (David's) eye
                      Everything is strictly between Radek and myself. I really am not telling!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      Glad to know you're all ok Rosehawk
                      Glad to hear you're fine.
                      Thanks you guys. Defensive driving in this state during the winter months is normal. People seem to think that they can drive too fast when the freeway's are covered in ice and snow. Dumb! Sad thing is it puts others at risk.
                      If you'd have seen me during my driving lesson you would have been crying laughing.
                      Yeah, I know that feeling! LOL!
                      At least I am taking my experience at that age and making sure my daughter doesn't go through the same humiliating experience.

How about a thunk!

sigpic

Comment

Nice piccies as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Nice piccies as usual
                          Ummmmm, thanks. He does take rather nice piccies even when he is not smiling

sigpic

Comment

Radek is just so... realistic. He mustn't smile all the time.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              Radek is just so... realistic. He mustn't smile all the time.
                              One of the things I really like how David portrays Zelenka is he does so much through facial expressions and with his eyes.
                              He's got the most expressive eyes!

sigpic

Comment

And a few more!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X