Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    LOL. I actually do how to put up this type of tent. It is a bit challenging when blindfolded and you have to feel yourself around, plus when you have 14 people, well actually about 10, who want to be the leader and tell everyone else what to do....it gets to be quite humourous and when the new guy on the block started very innocently talking about how he was still holding his rod he meant tent rod!

Now, now Pajus.....this was for work and any inappropriate touching is not allowed!

However, with these hands, exceptions could be made

You can always make it look (feel) like an accident when you are blindfolded

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      You can always make it look (feel) like an accident when you are blindfolded
      Well, there were the few accidental touches

In reality though, one can usually tell if it was accidental or intentional just by the body language used.

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

LOL. I actually do how to put up this type of tent. It is a bit challenging when blindfolded and you have to feel yourself around, plus when you have 14 people, well actually about 10, who want to be the leader and tell everyone else what to do....it gets to be quite humourous and when the new guy on the block started very innocently talking about how he was still holding his rod he meant tent rod!
        Ah the old Too many cheifs and not enough indians problem, and it's not a racial slur it's an old British saying, before anyone goes blubbing to the Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Ah the old Too many cheifs and not enough indians problem, and it's not a racial slur it's an old British saying, before anyone goes blubbing to the Mods
          It use to be a saying here in the States as well, but with a big Native American population (my daughter's father is Native American) it's a saying not used anymore.

One of my departments "Chiefs" has retired, which made a huge difference on the two day outing, not having her voice around.

The photos are going to be hilarious when we finally get to see them next week.
          sigpic

Comment

David Nykl has a new interview on GW.net!

Comment

It use to be a saying here in the States as well, but with a big Native American population (my daughter's father is Native American) it's a saying not used anymore.
              Ah the delights of Political correctness

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                Ah the delights of Political correctness
                Here's Radek trying to explain the finer points of Political correctness to Rodney!

sigpic

Comment

David Nykl has a new interview on GW.net!
                  Yep. Sounds like David has a small role in a big picture coming up with Ashlee Judd! I am glad we are getting to see David in some other stuff now! errr, well eventually.

I am glad he is optomistic about a S5. I think that S4 is off to a great start.

Looks like David's birthday might actually be sometime in January or possibly February. He mentioned on his blog that the crew sang him Happy Birthday - 4 months early.
                  sigpic

Comment

I need some *THUNKIN*

sigpic

Comment

Here's Radek trying to explain the finer points of Political correctness to Rodney!

Radek: ... it is the same as saying "Frogeater" a Canadian of French descent

Rodney: So that's why John didn't want to sleep in my quarters last night

Comment

First time I heard this and I have a small amount of French Canadian in me!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Good morning, err afternoon, errr evening!

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, err afternoon, errr evening!

Good everything to you as well

Comment

Good everything to you as well
                                Thanks. I'm not so good with all this time-zone stuff. I am not a clock watcher. Don't even wear a watch unless I absolutely have to! *Sigh*

It's raining here. Time to practice with my clone!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X