Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    Just...don´t look too carefully at photos at page 3, I have horrible pink shirt I had during photosession and I look like an idiot
    LOL Klendotka. Don't worry, you looked great! You looked like you were having fun. I loved the look David gave you when he finished signing his picture!

*THUNK*

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yeahhhh! David is on Eureka next week!

As luck would have it, I have a meeting that night! grrr. At least they show the episode twice so hopefully I can get home to see the second show!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        And in English that is????
        Private conversation between me and Klenotka

Comment

Can't you do it via PM, manners you know

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            You should be able to edit using the edit button. There is a delete function there. Otherwise a mod can do it, but you should try first.
            I think it doesn´t matter now. But thanks.

LOL Klenotka. Don't worry, you looked great! You looked like you were having fun. I loved the look David gave you when he finished signing his picture!
            Yeah, he was sweet. Actually, one my friend is I think his biggest fan. She gave to all of us things to sign (only one unofficial thing was allowed). And when I got there and told him that it´s for her, one of the Gatecon team didn´t like it. He said something like: "It´s enough, is she crazy?" But David was great, he said that it doesn´t matter and that he is used to it. He seemed almost suprised by the reaction. Actually, I think lots of people started to dislike Gatecon team this year bc of few actions They are only group of fans but their behaviour is different, they are arrogant and simply, they think they are something more
            But David ignored them, and he was very nice to fans. He promised, that if he will have more time next time, that he could have lunch with his fans.

Originally posted by Pajus
            No tak to jsem trochu nedomyslel... Zkus odpovedet tak, jak je to na popisce te fotky (Pajus pri ranni rozcvicce)
            hehe, to bych mohla, i kdyz by to pravdepodobne byla fotka nekoho jineho

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Yeah, he was sweet. Actually, one my friend is I think his biggest fan. She gave to all of us things to sign (only one unofficial thing was allowed). And when I got there and told him that it´s for her, one of the Gatecon team didn´t like it. He said something like: "It´s enough, is she crazy?" But David was great, he said that it doesn´t matter and that he is used to it. He seemed almost suprised by the reaction. Actually, I think lots of people started to dislike Gatecon team this year bc of few actions They are only group of fans but their behaviour is different, they are arrogant and simply, they think they are something more
              But David ignored them, and he was very nice to fans. He promised, that if he will have more time next time, that he could have lunch with his fans. :
              It's sad when some fans try to ruin other peoples fun. If it doesn't bother David, it shouldn't bother them. Lunch with David, wow, he is really going to spoil you guys isn't he?

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Hey, where is everyone today!

I need some Zelenka *THUNKIN* so here it is!

He's so cute when he is pi$$ed!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, where is everyone today!

I need some Zelenka *THUNKIN* so here it is!

He's so cute when he is pi$$ed!

Some of us work with Germans, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Some of us work with Germans, thank you
                    Is that a good thing or bad? I am not sure what that means with Zelenka?
                    sigpic

Comment

hehe, to bych mohla, i kdyz by to pravdepodobne byla fotka nekoho jineho
                      Dalsi takova
                      Is that a good thing or bad? I am not sure what that means with Zelenka?
                      That means I have to work all day long, saturdays and most sundays

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Join the club

I'm going to be on intermittantly (less than usual) we're expecting heavy rain over the next 48 hours and my internet connection goes down in bad weather, always assuming we're not flooded out.

Comment

Lovely vid of David in Chotebor (Festival of Fantasy 2007)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHQ1p6yKH54

It's in Czech.

edited
                            Last edited by zuz; 20 July 2007, 06:44 PM.
                            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb9zCa4jpLs

It's in Czech.
                              Last edited by zuz; 20 July 2007, 06:47 PM. Reason: Oops, to fix the link. :p
                              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHQ1p6yKH54

It's in Czech.
                                zuz, that's the clip from SG1 - 200.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X