Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Humm, are we thinking about using it the same way?
    Of course we are

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Of course we are
      LOL - Nothing like sharing new Ideas! (I so snurched your *evilgrin* )

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

You're welcome to my Evilgrin

Comment

You're welcome to my Evilgrin
          Thank you!!

And if I am going to try cream cheese with my Radekclone, I think I will go with strawberries or blueberries in the cream cheese and save the chives for bagels
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you!!

And if I am going to try cream cheese with my Radekclone, I think I will go with strawberries or blueberries in the cream cheese and save the chives for bagels
            Here's an idea: Why not try chocolate or ice cream

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Here's an idea: Why not try chocolate or ice cream
              Chocolate goes good on just about everything and I can't say how good with Radekclone because then it just wouldn't be PG!

Reefgirl isn't a fan of chocolate so we got to try some new and different things.

However much I love ice cream, it is cold and could have the opposite effect that we want to have with Radekclone!

sigpic

Comment

However much I love ice cream, it is cold and could have the opposite effect that we want to have with Radekclone!

Radekclone: Maybe if we use it on your chest...

Comment

Radekclone: Maybe if we use it on your chest...
                  Ooooooooh well that would have a whole different effect and might just work as long as the ice cream is placed in the proper places!

Got Radekclones attention!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ice cream is far too cold and chocolate has been done to death, honey is too sweet, oh this is not a good conversation, not after just having watched the lastest Dr Who episode

Comment

Ice cream is far too cold
                      Not at the right time and in the right places! Heck people use ice cubes for the sensations it creates, why not ice cream!
                      and chocolate has been done to death,
                      OMG Blasphamy!! Chocolate done to death!!! Covers eyes. I did not just read that, no, I did not just read that. Us chocolate lovers could lick and eat chocolate until our little hearts are content and then some!
                      honey is too sweet,
                      I agree. Not only is it too sweet it is way way too sticky!
                      oh this is not a good conversation, not after just having watched the lastest Dr Who episode
                      Okay, now I got to hop over to the Dr. Who Threads to see what you are talking about!!!!!

*THUNK* Damn, he's got gorgeous eyes, even if they are a tad bit bloodshot!
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 June 2007, 06:32 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not at the right time and in the right places! Heck people use ice cubes for the sensations it creates, why not ice cream!
                        Yeah!

OMG Blasphamy!! Chocolate done to death!!! Covers eyes. I did not just read that, no, I did not just read that. Us chocolate lovers could lick and eat chocolate until our little hearts are content and then some!
                        Especially chocolate mousse. That I can lick all day (night) long. Especially when served on the body of a... oops. PG thread.

Comment

Especially chocolate mousse. That I can lick all day (night) long. Especially when served on the body of a... oops. PG thread.
                          Pajus, really. You must exert some self control, this is Radek's thread!

However I quite agree, only the body for me would be;

Spoiler:

Must think PG, must think PG, must think PG.............................
                          sigpic

Comment

Pajus, really. You must exert some self control, this is Radek's thread!

However I quite agree, only the body for me would be;

Spoiler:

Must think PG, must think PG, must think PG.............................
                            I know I should control myself better than this... especially with all the smut training I have received from Mistress Reef...

Comment

I know I should control myself better than this... especially with all the smut training I have received from Mistress Reef...
                              See what happens when you spend so much time on Zelenka's threads. We girls drool and you lose self-control!

The guy's just got it in him!

And Mistress Reef is quite the teacher!
                              sigpic

Comment

You'll have to wait until series three of Dr Who for the goodness that is Utopia

Comment

Working...
                                X