Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Hey Klenotka, how did your test go the other day?!!
    Hey Rosenhawk, thanks for asking but I don´t know the results yet. We have american professor who is too busy so results are usually in one or two weeks. I hope I will know it on Monday or Tuesday. We write another one on Tuesday, with another professor and I have also presentation about Hannah Arendt on Tuesday I really don´t have much time for anything else than school

And back to topic, did you notice that they cut Zelenka´s hair? Stupid decision IMO.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

No we're not saying that we're saying we're devils in disguise So you've finished it, now we can take over the smut writing industry

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        We were on topic, Kind of
        It's gotta be the beer, right?
        St. Paddy's day is a beer fest, Czech Republic has great beer, David drink beer - at least at some of the cons people have mentioned that he does, see it all fits
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

It started off as a convo about Paddy's Day and Beer and ended up with devil tails and halo's

Comment

It started off as a convo about Paddy's Day and Beer and ended up with devil tails and halo's
            that was quite a tangent wasnt it
            lol
            *hic*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              Hey Rosenhawk, thanks for asking but I don´t know the results yet. We have american professor who is too busy so results are usually in one or two weeks. I hope I will know it on Monday or Tuesday. We write another one on Tuesday, with another professor and I have also presentation about Hannah Arendt on Tuesday I really don´t have much time for anything else than school

And back to topic, did you notice that they cut Zelenka´s hair? Stupid decision IMO.
              Which episode? If it is the second half of the season, I haven't even checked out the pics yet on the last two episodes, been living RL the past few weeks. How short? Zelenka has had it shorter a few times already.
              I thought I read somewhere that tptb didn't really tell David how to have his hair, at least not in season 1, so David may just have needed to cut it for something else.
              It will grow back and then we can have our mad scientist look back again
              sigpic

Comment

LOL. Well that fits David too!
                sigpic

Comment

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Time for some *THUNKIN*

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Some double thunking for your pleasure and mine
                      Spoiler:

Comment

And let me add one to complete the set!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Mmmm, inspiration

Comment

Thought it might!

And now I have gone into non-PG mode so I can't say what I was going to about the pic
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm getting on with my fic, I'm just setting the scene

Comment

I am waiting with anticipation I like reading your fics

I am getting inspired to write another steamy fic with Radek and Elizabeth, could be fun...........
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X