Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Just gotta laugh. I read an interview he did with Rachel a few months ago, I don't remember all the details that lead up to it but the interviewer was asking something about how Rachel stayed so fit and David joked something about how eating doughnuts was his excercise.
    I guess it takes alot of muscle power to move the hand to the table, grab hold of the doughnut, move it up to your mouth and then bite it, chew it and swallow it. I wish I could remember the exact quote, David was funny.
    LMAO yeah I can imagine..... and why does this remind me of Homer Simpson and the Forbidden Doughnut episode?

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Blimey you've got a lot of tasty TV to watch, get a lot of beer and a lot of chocolate in and be really decedent
      Hehehe I know and yes thankyouSkyPlus! I can rewind/rewatch my favourite scenes.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Oh yeah I love my Sky plus, no more faffing about with videos and the rest of the family sulking because they want to watch something else

Comment

Oh yeah I love my Sky plus, no more faffing about with videos and the rest of the family sulking because they want to watch something else
          LOL! Yeah it does cut down on the arguments, not that me and my other half argue anyway, we're both too laid back for that, and we tend to talk before anything gets out of hand

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

God bless Sky Plus

Comment

First Strike was on last night, a good Zelenka ep
              Can't wait to see it. If I am a good girl I have to wait until June. Only 4 more weeks to see the start of the second half of the season.

Just gotta have my Zelenka fix
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

hehehehehe....i already have seen the last half of S3 shhhhhh, don't tell i love canadian friends
                sigpic

Comment

It seems odd that we in the UK have to put spoilers around anything we've seen because you in the US haven't, weird

Comment

Do you think that S4 could run sooner in Canada? I mean, explain me the difference between episodes after season break and season finale. In Canada aired second half of S3 sooner than anywhere. Any chance we could see S4 sooner, too?...and no, I am not from Canada

David in his blog, looks interesting, who is looking forward to S4?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

From what I've heard it's not airing until at least October in America, I'm not sure how the rights thing works but we in the UK always got the first episode about 6 weeks after it aired in the US but I don't know if it has to be shown in America first before the right's to show it elsewhere go on sale, if you know what I mean

Comment

HAPPY PADDYS DAY TO EVERYONE
                        sigpic

Comment

Isn't Paddys day tomorrow, or is it a 3 day celebration this time

Comment

WELL IM GOIN HOME SO I DONT KNOW IF ILL HAVE ACCESS TOMORROW
                            LOL
                            AND I THINK ITS A 4 DAY CELEBRATION.....
                            LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

What is Paddy's Day???

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                What is Paddy's Day???
                                national holiday here in ireland that has somehow been adopted world wide lol
                                every irish person worldwide celebrates it.
                                lol
                                and the no so irish ones either!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X