Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    They finally posted the third chapter of my Radek fic. -When Strangers Come Calling. It's pretty dark, Zelenka gets whumped. It is NC17 due to the content.

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=10583

And here is some nice Zelenka *thunkin*
    Yay, an update! I'll go read it after this post...... and I love the pics Rosehawk! Especially the first one, thanks for posting them

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

love the fic Rose keep it coming and the pics...gah!! to die for
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet
        Yay, an update! I'll go read it after this post...... and I love the pics Rosehawk! Especially the first one, thanks for posting them
        Hope you like it.
        Wow, my first chapter has had over 400 hits already and it hasn't been a full month.

Zelenka is alot of fun to write for!!

Also, your Zelenka clone told me he would come out of hiding sometime tomorrow He was trying to decide which face to show you.

Wow, aren't you up kind of late for being in the UK?

Originally posted by Potion_Mistress
        Thanks. Working on the last two chapters, or at least the last two chapters to bring their story full circle. Having a bit of writers block so I might have to take a break for a bit or what is more likely the problem and try to reduce some of the recent stress in my life at the moment.
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 February 2007, 09:03 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
          Hiya Potions_Mistress, seems we have the same taste in men (Ba'al as well as Zelenka).

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Hope you like it.
          Wow, my first chapter has had over 400 hits already and it hasn't been a full month.

Zelenka is alot of fun to write for!!

Also, your Zelenka clone told me he would come out of hiding sometime tomorrow

Wow, aren't you up kind of late for being in the UK?

Thanks. Working on the last two chapters, having a bit of writers block so I might have to take a break for a bit or what is more the problem and try to reduce some of the recent stress in my life at the moment.
          I can't wait for my clone LOL yeah I am up late, it's 6am now, and I've got to go out this morning, might as well stay awake. I totally blame GW, I'm addicted

I really loved your latest chapter, it was dark, but that's good!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
            Hiya Potions_Mistress, seems we have the same taste in men (Ba'al as well as Zelenka).

I can't wait for my clone LOL yeah I am up late, it's 6am now, and I've got to go out this morning, might as well stay awake. I totally blame GW, I'm addicted

I really loved your latest chapter, it was dark, but that's good!
            Good morning, sunshine.

PS: So I suppose my master wasn't kidding when she told me there is a country, where girls like to date guys like me.

Comment

I never kid Youngling

Great pics Rosehawk and thanks for the Lorne Clone

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Good morning, sunshine.

PS: So I suppose my master wasn't kidding when she told me there is a country, where girls like to date guys like me.
                Yes, yes there is, and the accent will have them weak at the knees I find when you go abroad, you seem to get more attention (like when I went to the States, and Morocco) whereas back home I couldn't pull a cracker let alone a bloke (still amazed I managed to pull Sean, thought I was going to be an old maid for life LOL), it was the pale skin and Brit accent

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                I never kid Youngling

Great pics Rosehawk and thanks for the Lorne Clone
                *nods in agreement* Yep Darth Reef is correct

LOL Reefgirl, I guess the Lorne clone's going to take a bit of wear and tear this weekend then, since you've had to wait so long

(I just realised, I'm a terrible smilie abuser, I use them everywhere, I do apologise!)

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  thanks for the Lorne Clone
                  You're welcome!!
                  Zelenka was being his ever polite self and he said that Lorne's clone could come over to the Lorne *thunk* thread before he was ready to come out of hiding here.
                  Zelenka is just soooo nice!
                  Originally posted by Pajus
                  Your master is very wise, young one. You would be amazed at the amount of girls who would like to date guys like you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm maybe we should put in our sig "GW User Pajus: Young Zelenka lookalike, smart as Zelenka too, 100% Czech, and single" But then we'd probably get a slap from the Mods for setting up a dating service

Ok thought of an extra bit to add, but it's far too smutty for this forum

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Hey Shesmetet, someone has come here to meet you!!

RadekClone: Excuse me, can you help me. One of my clone friends said I can move to a new home today, but I don't know where to go.
                      Rosehawk: Sure, I can help you. Shesmetet has just recently join Zelenka's thread and is really excited to give you a wonderful new home.

RadekClone: Shesmetet, sounds little naughty. Will she take care of me? I need lots of affection and tender loving care.
                      Rosehawk: Shesmetet has been looking forward to meeting you and giving you lots of hugs and kisses. You will be very well taken care of.

RadekClone: Oh this is so wonderful. I like to feel warm and safe. When can I meet her?
                      Rosehawk: Shortly. She is hanging about and is looking forward to meeting you. You might want to get rid of the lab coat because I think you will be feeling more than just a little warm with her.
                      sigpic

Comment

Zelanka is my fav charictor in atlantis + i have got my pitcher taken with David Nykl
                        sigpic
                        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                          Zelanka is my fav charictor in atlantis + i have got my pitcher taken with David Nykl
                          Thanks for joining us!!
                          You lucky person you, getting your picture with David.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yer it was at con he was funny nise guy
                            sigpic
                            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                              Yer it was at con he was funny nise guy
                              That's what I have heard. Glad you had a good time meeting him!! Feel free to share any stories, we always love to hear the con stories!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think an online dating thing would be nice, but you're right we'd get severely slapped by the mods

Unless.....do you think one of them would like a young Zelenka look-a-like, clean, well behaved, housebroken, Czech and all man?

Comment

Working...
                                X