X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelenka in Duet

Spoiler:
    http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...ics/204_16.jpg

I think he looks so adorable in the light.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
      Ok guys, i want to ask you whether you want this thread to stay here in the Character's category, or if it should be moved to the General discussion?

Radek: Rodney, did you hear the question?

Rodney: What question?

Radek: Someone wants to know if my Thunk thread should be moved to General Discussion.

Rodney: What?! Whatever for?

Radek: I do not know. Maybe because the title of my thread also includes "Dr. Zelenka's Complete Translations".

Rodney: Why don't they just change the name of your thread, then? Everybody's got a Thunk thread. The damn Wraith have one! Dead recurring characters have one! You're my de facto second in command. You deseve better than General Discussion!

Radek: I don't know who to contact. Translations can go into General Discussion, I suppose. But I would hate to lose all the thunking I have on this thread.

Rodney: I'll look into this for you, Radek.

Radek: Thanks, Rodney. You're a good friend.

Rodney: Well, actually I'm your boss, too. It's my job.

Rodney: Now look, Elizabeth. I insist that Radek's Thunk thread stay in the Character and Relationships forum. It's where all the other Thunk threads are.

Elizabeth: It's not my call, Rodney. One of the Forum Admins needs to address this. I'm all for keeping Radek's Thunk thread here. It should be renamed Zelenka/Nykl's Thunk Thread, though.

Radek: I think my thread got overlooked in the Great Forum reshuffle.

Rodney: Well, it should stay with the other Thunk threads. Forum Admins, a little help here? Maybe you can move the relevant translations posts to a General Forum thread and keep Radek's thunking here? You know, there's only going to be more thunking for him in Season 2.

Radek: You think so?

Rodney: Of course. You won't be overlooked. You hang around me, don't you? Let's go see what we can do.
      Last edited by watcher652; 02 July 2005, 03:44 PM. Reason: you check and check and there ars still typos. actually due to a stuck "r" key!

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Keep the thread in the character's and relationships area and I love the "saga".

Comment

Rodney: Radek, Elizabeth, I just had an idea!

Elizabeth: What is it?

Rodney: Can't the person who first started the thread rename it? Make it the Zelenka/Nykl Thunk Thread?

Radek: I do not know. Can they?

Rodney: Actually, I don't know either. I was just thinking it would be faster than trying to get the Forum Admins involved.

Elizabeth: But what about the translations?

Rodney: Well, that person could make a new thread in General Discussion and copy all the translation posts to it. Make them quotes so the original poster isn't lost. There's more thunking than translations in this thread.

Elizabeth: Well, that seems like a lot of work. The original post dates would be lost. And is that legal?

Rodney: Oh, I don't know! I'm not a Forum Admin! I don't see any rule against it. But maybe you're right. Forget it.

Radek: It was a good idea. Thank you for thinking about me.

Rodney: Yeah, yeah. I just wish I knew what to do. I hate not knowing!

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

aww poor frustrated Rodney.

Comment

Radek: I see there is a lot of activity in the thunk threads. Why is that? Oh, new cast photos have been posted. Alas, I have none, being only a recurring character. But at least I'm in some of the episode photos if you want to look at those. I warn you, there are spoilers.

My kind of guy:

Comment

He is so adorable.

Comment

Okay, I realize this isn't really a "thunk" thing, but I'd feel bad about starting a whole new thread for this, so here it goes: I'm writing a story for a ficathon, and I have a spot where Radek needs to shout some Czech curse, similar to "bloody hell" or "oh crap." Can anyone help me out? (BTW, I need this by the 15th... )

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                  McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                  Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                  McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                    He is so adorable.
                    He is! I think Zelenka's cuteness factor is right up there with Sheppard, Ford, and Daniel. Different kind of cute, but still...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                      Okay, I realize this isn't really a "thunk" thing, but I'd feel bad about starting a whole new thread for this, so here it goes: I'm writing a story for a ficathon, and I have a spot where Radek needs to shout some Czech curse, similar to "bloody hell" or "oh crap." Can anyone help me out? (BTW, I need this by the 15th... )
                      like one for example

Sakra = damn
                      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                        like one for example

Sakra = damn
                        Yay! Thanks!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                        McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                        Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                        McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Well, getting the thread moving again with "Siege..3". Loved Zelenka in it! Just sorta wish they hadn't left him where they did. Ouch! And loved how he and Rodney just worked off each other so well (not that they always don't, although Rodney at least knows his name by now )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2459707/1/
                          I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN
                          The team investigates an energy source on another world, but the situation goes terribly awry when Sheppard and Zelenka, the latter taking over for an injured McKay, find themselves trapped on that world, facing an enemy potentially even worse than the Wraith..

Comment

I felt so bad after what happened. I just wanted to see if he was ok.

Comment

Hey. I don't have anything productive to add, just that I love this character. He seems to be the only one who can keep up with Rodney sometimes. I love how they play off each other and anticipate mutual ideas without even having to say full sentences to each other. 'Great minds think alike' is the perfect motto for them.

Also, I think it was in LFP or Siege Part I, not sure which, but the little interaction he has with Weir endeared him to me. It was something like . . . "You are the loop" and she responds, "what a wonderful thing to say." And then he continues to follow her down the hallway, completely flustered. Or something like that anyway. I can't remember now. Hmm. Have to make a note to watch for that next time.

Anyway, LOVE HIS CHARACTER!!! Rock on, Radek.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                              Spoiler:
                              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Even Zelenkie has a thunk thread? It's final, I'm never leaving this website again. lol!

Pardon the Zelenkie, it's a habbit of mine, and Radek is my latest nickname victim lol.

He's just too cute. I dono what it is, but I have a serious thing for scientists lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X