Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    I would be willing to beta for you as well. Sometimes two beta's are better than one!

I need someone to beta the second chapter in my Radek and Sarah story. It's the tranisitional chapter before chapter 3 which is already written. It is also NC17.

It's going to be a long cold weekend, so I am not going anywhere!!
    E-mail with the story is sent. It might arrive twice (I have some problems with connection timeouts).

Just send your chapter over. I'm more than willing to perform some more spellczeching.

Comment

Those eyes are wonderful

Comment

Yeah, Critical Mass is on today!! Finally get to enjoy the really pi$$ed off Zelenka looks we have been posting. DVD's come out in less than a month.

Pajus - I got your story.

I will send it over to you. It is still a work in process. I am having a bit of writers block on getting a few spots smoothed out. I am kind of hoping the beta'ing will help.

Crap, now I got to go out in the cold.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Looking forward to see it

Comment

*runs in* DN snippet from Peg2 from one of the con-goers on my LJ list--

Originally posted by siriaeve
            When asked what he would like to see his character doing in season four, he said "Elizabeth." Followed swiftly by "Teyla", so I think we can guess where Radek's priorities lie.
            I still can't stop giggling. *runs out again*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post

thats priceless!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Done. Sent. Let me know if you get it. Feel free to recommend spots where you think some Czech phrases might fit.

Also, can you resend your story. My computer deleted it. Don't ask me why, don't understand what is happening. It came it both e-mail accounts - everything automatically gets sent to the Outlook Express even though that is not my e-mail and apparently something else in my computer deleted it. I was picking up my daughter so I know it wasn't user error.

Got a question for you. Why is Czech Republic sometime referred to as Cesko and Ceska?

On the websites I have been checking out Cesko is used to refer to Czech Republic. I just recently received an account at work and Czech Republic is referred to as Ceska. Both are refering to country and are not gender specific. Just courious.
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hee hee hee, does that mean we'll be seeing Radek with a harem

Comment

a harem?

cant wait!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe he got a hold of some of Lucius's stuff

Comment

hell id be tempted to join....
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, who wouldn't, I just don't want to join a queue

Comment

maybe if we keep it quiet?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                              Maybe I know what the writers are up to. They'll hook Radek end Elizabeth up and one of the report-happy members of the expedition writes a nice little fanfic about them posting it to the IOA. That equals reduction to a recurring character

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Maybe I know what the writers are up to. They'll hook Radek end Elizabeth up and one of the report-happy members of the expedition writes a nice little fanfic about them posting it to the IOA. That equals reduction to a recurring character
                                Possibly wishful thinking on your part, but having seen spoilers for First Strike, I doubt that is what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X