No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted a comment on the blog...I've never done anything like that before...

Comment

Let us know what he says

Comment

I went to see Joseph in the West End when I was at school, Paul Jones was playing Joseph

*Waits for people to say 'Who??'*

Comment

WOW!!! Paul Jones!!! That is so cool...

Who's that when he's at home???

Comment

Dunno what he'll say...

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Hey Klenotka. Thanks so much for the PM and the website information. It has some of the information I needed to pass on to the youth group. There's an e-mail address that I am going to see if I can contact to order some patches. Guessing they are not setup for that, otherwise I think it would be easier to order stuff but it doesn't hurt to ask. It was funny I had to click on the Czech flag to get the English version. When I clicked on the English flag I got Czech version. Thanks so much!!!!!!
              You are welcome. I am glad I could help bc I really don´t know anything about Scout If you need to send them mail in Czech, tell me.

Originally posted by sueKay
              Thought I'd let you know that DN is fairly certain he's going to Peg 2!
              I saw it, he said 85%. It would be sooo great. I got my P2 ticket today (nr.413 ) but I think it could be fun to talk with him Czech so the other would have no idea what we are talking about. *evil me*

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Former lead singer of Manfred Man

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  Name me someone who didn't do Joseph in Primary school I was in year 5 when we did it
                  *Rosehawk slowly raises hand*

Can't say that I did in school at any level, not even College/University. We didn't even do the music in band or choir.
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    You are welcome. I am glad I could help bc I really don´t know anything about Scout If you need to send them mail in Czech, tell me.
                    Thanks. I will let you know. Could be fun learning another language this way From what I have been able to find out, the program in your country has gone through a few changes and tends to be more focused on camping and outdoor activities which is great by me!!
                    Actually after seeing one of the pics David posted on his blog last week, I would love to go camping in Czech Republic, sadly we won't have time to do that.

Originally posted by Allestian
                    I posted a comment on the blog...I've never done anything like that before...
                    Yeah, I've post once or twice. Never ever thought I would do that either but when I started reading his posts I couldn't help but laugh and enjoy the fact that he is having fun with his fans. It kind of makes you want to join in. He does makes comments once in a while. You can tell he appreciates his fans. Last week he posted some pictures and gave out a Zelenka picture and a party hat to the person who could figure out the location. One lasted three minutes, another lasted over a day and he had to give clues. It was fun to watch what people were saying.
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 January 2007, 03:47 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      *Rosehawk slowly raises hand*

Can't say that I did in school at any level, not even College/University. We didn't even do the music in band or choir.
                      Must be a British thing then

Comment

Andrew Lloyd Webber...children...men...bare chests on a good day...

Yup!!! Definitely a British thing.

I have my solo day today with costumes I think...

It seems that I'm the leader of choir one. They all keep depending on me. It's 'cause I'm the eldest in this specific choir and they all know me...

Here we go with example.

*So 'Stone the Crows' is at the middle point, we've all sang the Joseph bit and now we're all offstage, trapped by a locked door and band*
                        DM: Laurie, what do we do now?
                        Me: I don't know. I mean on the night those back doors will be open so we can leave.
                        Girl: But what about now?
                        Me: What about now???
                        DM: We have to get to the back of the hall for the final songs but we're trapped here!!! What do we do?!
                        Me: Why are you asking me???
                        *He doesn't know why but keeps asking me all the same*
                        DM: It's alright for choir 2...
                        Me: Okay. Follow me kids!!!
                        *We do this weird mission of getting down the small corridor behind the actual stage so that we can get out to the actual hall, we make it (Some of us) and run to the back.*
                        Me: We made it.
                        Girl: That was good.
                        *MJ then goes through the whole silly song again and we can't get back to our starting positions so everyone starts to panic and I have to calm them down, then I find out that the back doors have now been opened and life is a lot easier*

Comment

LMAO!!!

I wonder what the next thing might be.

Comment

You will do these silly things Allestian

Comment

With David's brain, who knows!
                              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

What ever it will be, I am sure it will be fun!!!

I had such a lovely time at class tonight!!!!!
                                This Improv has just been one of the best things I have done in a long time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X