Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lonely Huntress View Post
    ¡Hola!

I'm from South América. Veery, very south. Very near Antartica so, the plane that brought Radek there, must has landed in here for a while. Because Radek went to Antartica, yes?

Sorry, I'm confused (again! sigh), does that comment is allowed here, or should I go to the other trend I found? What's the difference?

Adiós, see you later.

K.TLH.
    Are you from Chile? Don't worry about the comments most of us frequent all the Zelenka threads anyway

Comment

oh my gosh, it is bitter cold out today..the temp right now is 6...i think i shall stay inside the rest of today and tomorrow as well...cuddle up with my clone
      sigpic

Comment

It's the wind that's been hell for me

Comment

Muy bien. (I'm trying to practice my limited Espanol, lol!)
          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Talking about the wind. I had a funny moment whilst going to college where the wind caught my coat and sent me zooming down the path. My brakes and gears were useless.

It really woke me up - total gigglefest.

Comment

I've nearly lost my hat a couple of times, I only wear it to keep the hair out of my face

Comment

I nearly lost my helmet...with my head still inside it.

Comment

okay, it is only 1 degree F and it is supposed to get to below zero tonight (like -2)..so i for see a good night to snuggle with the smart guy with the sexy accent

sigpic

Comment

Yea Some place is actually Colder than Minnesota!!! Suppose to get quite cold over the weekend so I plan on snuggling up to my clone. *hugs clone*

Originally posted by The Lonely Huntress
                    Hola!

I'm from South América. Veery, very south. Very near Antartica so, the plane that brought Radek there, must has landed in here for a while. Because Radek went to Antartica, yes?

Sorry, I'm confused (again! sigh), does that comment is allowed here, or should I go to the other trend I found? What's the difference?
                    You are totally fine here and totally welcome to the Zelenka thread. Oh you are so lucky to have been that close to Radek

Class was sooooooooooo wonderful tonight!!! Teach loves it when I start laughing and I was laughing my head off 20 minutes into class. Apparently the whole class thinks it is funny when I am laughing. *sigh* She had us doing a two person, one word each story, and my partner got me swearing out loud. Okay, I don't mind swearing but there is something about saying the B word and the H word out loud, I mean really out loud and the whole class stops when you do it. I just lost it and was ROTF laughing. The whole class agreed to do another 8 weeks of class. This is almost as good as Zelenka *thunkin*
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

LoL Rosehawk! Glad you fun in class tonight

And I just love this pic...earphones in the ears, etc...there is just everything about this pic that wants to make me snuggle up with him on this VERY bitter cold night (it is -1 degree out at 11:23pm)

sigpic

Comment

I do like that pic PM, very nice

Comment

me too

well, i am off to bed folks, it is already 1:40am...brrrrr....i am gonna snuggle under my covers...so i shall see you all later on in the day

g'night!! sweet zelenka dreams!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nighty night

Comment

We're supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow... *shivers and snuggles her now VERY dexterous clone... *
                              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Still wind and more wind here, so I'm anchoring my clone down

Comment

Working...
                                X