Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Something to thunk over, I know I am.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
        Someone was talking about how cute Zelenka is in this scene.

Dr. Zelenka (David Nykl) is just plain cute, period. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet him and speak with him for about 15 minutes about his role in SGA. He is very pleased with the "chemistry" that has developed between him and Dr. McKay, as are TPTB. Look forward to seeing more of Dr. Z next season! BTW, he is a really nice guy, laid back, no pretensions, adorable legs (he was wearing shorts) and no Czech accent.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

The... ummm... better to contemplate the glory that is Radek Zelenka?
          Mice
          Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

It is so awsome to hear that he's nice and did you get pics with him?

Comment

What's the difference between this thread and the Appreciation thread in the Characters and Relationships forum? It seems like most of the Thunking threads got moved over to that other forum, but this one is still here. Proablby because it's got "Translations" in the topic.

I'm all ready for some thunking, but since this thread is still in the Atlantis season one forum, I keep forgetting it's here.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Okay I asked Martin this question.

15.In Letters From Pegasus Dr. Zelenka ends his message with "Take care of yourself, darling" spoken in Czech. Was this simply an addition by David Nykl or does that goodbye allude to a deeper backstory for the character that we may yet see?

And he said
                15. Zelenka has a life outside of Atlantis, yes.

Make what you will of it.

Comment

Maybe it's his "wife" that he was talking to. I read on this forum about a Zelenka centric episode so maybe we meet his wife or find out what her story is. I have an interesting but sad idea concerning his wife but I'm crazy.

Comment

Zelenka centric episode ... nice. Where did you read that?

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

I think it was somewhere on here. I'm sorry I can't remember more. I'll try to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                        What's the difference between this thread and the Appreciation thread in the Characters and Relationships forum? It seems like most of the Thunking threads got moved over to that other forum, but this one is still here. Proablby because it's got "Translations" in the topic.

I'm all ready for some thunking, but since this thread is still in the Atlantis season one forum, I keep forgetting it's here.

Yes, the main topic of this thread is the Translation from episodes. Thunking is just smth extra to make it not so boring :]
                        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                          Yes, the main topic of this thread is the Translation from episodes. Thunking is just smth extra to make it not so boring :]
                          what about the new questions? Have you translated them? Did i miss anything?

Comment

To do that, this thread should be so busy you can't get a post in edge wise.

Comment

Just want to say I'm really happy that they have no plans to kill off Zelenka! *does happy dance*

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Who do we call to get the thread title changed to include the word Thunk? Although I guess Thunk is just extreme Appreciation.

Have a cap from The Siege. Just a little discussion among the scientists. Radek is not happy.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X