Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PG isn't easy with a Radek Clone

Comment

Keep going Rosehawk, and see you on the other side. I actually had to work for a living last night, me and the Porter had to peel and chop 24kg of parsnips and 12.5kg of carrots for the xmas meal on thursday

Comment

I mean I could say a lot of rude and raunchy things...

*Hits head on deak repeatedly*

Must behave!!!
        Must behave!!!
        Must behave!!!
        Must behave!!!

Comment

I need to get a job...I'm waiting until I turn 18 and then I can get a job at the local cinemas.

I appreciate how good an actor David is...

Comment

What are you going to do, usherette?

Comment

I know, it's difficult

Comment

Dunno. It depends on what the job turns out to be.

It's the 12th today...31 days in December...then add 19 for my birthday...38.

38 days to my 18th birthday!!!

Comment

No kidding!!!

Comment

"Tao of Rodney":
                    Spoiler:
                    Eeee! Radek being burned so badly nearly had my heart stopped! @_@ Aww, the poor puppy. I noticed that moment that I would REALLY, REALLY hate to see him die. Not that I wanted him to die before or anything *lol*, but awww. Poor Radek.
                    sigpic

Comment

O-O
                      Wait a minute!!!

Do you have any pics or anything like that???

Don't leave us in the dark like this. Most of his supporters are British!!!

We won't see it until about February!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                        O-O
                        Wait a minute!!!

Do you have any pics or anything like that???

Don't leave us in the dark like this. Most of his supporters are British!!!

We won't see it until about February!!!
                        Eeek! Unfortunately, I can't take screencaps. ):
                        Spoiler:
                        But don't worry, Rodney healed him with his new temporary super healing powers! *lol* There's not even a scar left. =D Though it really had me worried! All this emotional stress! XD
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry about scaring you but when you're an avid supporter like we are...you just want the details.

Thank God he turns out okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                            Sorry about scaring you but when you're an avid supporter like we are...you just want the details.

Thank God he turns out okay.
                            Okay, now for some more details! XDD I've only seen the ep once (in rather poor quality), so I might not remember everything correctly:

Spoiler:
                            Well, Rodney was messing with the power of the city. Being all super brainy and stuff, he tried to improve the city's power... management...something (and like 1000 other tasks alongside it). Anyway, that caused the power to diminish from time to time and Radek was already starting to get mad at him, since he needed constant power to get work done. When the power went out AGAIN, Radek left through the hallway (to go and yell at Rodney, possibly *lol*) and an electricity bolt struck him in the chest! ): Such a shock. He was rushed to the infirmary and you could see that his chest was badly burned where the bolt had struck him. Carson wanted to defibrillate(?) him, but Rodney told him to hold on and used his new magical super brainy healing powers. O-O The skin returned to normal and Radek woke up. Everyone: PHEEEW. Poor him was all confused.

Later on, Rodney appeared while Zelenka was working (he tried to figure out the Ancient device that changed Rodney) and apologized to him. That was SO sweet. Radek didn't even know what to say, he was quite dumbfounded that Rodney would actually do such a thing. *lol*
                            There was a lot of Radek in this ep! =D
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow roll of febuary

Comment

You should see the trouble they have in the Lorne thread, damn those pics are hot

Comment

Working...
                                X