Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purpleyin
    Its a shame we can't see any of his performances in theatre unlike with film and tv.

Sounds interesting; what other ethnicities has he (or Craig) been cast as before?
    Actually, we might be able to. Didn't he say he travels here for theatre bussiness?
    There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his looks... and smell.

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Lord
      Actually, we might be able to. Didn't he say he travels here for theatre bussiness?
      And by here you mean...? (I'm in the UK you see)

Comment

And by here you mean...? (I'm in the UK you see)
        By here I mean the Czech Republic.

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

By here I mean the Czech Republic.
          Not much chance I can get to there anytime soon sadly so I'm not likely to be able to see him in any theatre, not unless he for some reason is in an English play.

Comment

I'm just so glad that Radek Zelenka is going to feature a bit more in season 2 by the sound of things. I love his character and it's SO funny when he and McKay get together.

And can I just say a big 'thank you' to all the lovely and talented Czech people who have provided the translations. Your English is very much better than my Czech (which consists mainly of the phrases Zelenka has said on Atlantis!!!). It sounds such a nice language. Please keep translating for those of us who are hopeless at languages other than English!!!
            McKay, "I'm not sure I can fix this."
            Grodin, "You can fix anything."
            McKay, "Who told you that?"
            Grodin, "You did. Several times."

Comment

Not much chance I can get to there anytime soon sadly so I'm not likely to be able to see him in any theatre, not unless he for some reason is in an English play.
              Actually, his plays are only in English, IIRC.

Comment

Just dropping in to say hi. I'm a new member of the forum, but not new to Atlantis fandom. After Beckett and McKay, Zelenka is definitely my favorite character. I like that he stands up to McKay's crap, and that the two of them seem to get along so well. They're great together on screen and I'm so pleased to see that he'll be in a lot of season two.

I hope we get to see a lot of Zelenka in the upcoming season!
                Mice
                Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Actually, his plays are only in English, IIRC.
                  Ah sorry, meant to say plays he's in that happen in England.
                  Have there been any?

Comment

Lovely photo.

Zelenka is definitely thunk-worthy. And I see there are other slashers posting here. Was wondering if there were any of us lurking about...
                    Mice
                    Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Have there been any?
                      None that I know of, but you better ask David.

BTW, Mice, where did you get that avatar?

Comment

BTW, Mice, where did you get that avatar?
                        It was one of the options under the Tau'ri selections. I wanted to use my own (the mouse in the sig) but I can't figure out how to do that at this point.
                        Mice
                        Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
                          It was one of the options under the Tau'ri selections. I wanted to use my own (the mouse in the sig) but I can't figure out how to do that at this point.
                          I just can't see it there... please tell me I'm not the only one.

Comment

I think it was on page two. You'd think they'd put all the characters in alphabetical order, but nooooooo...
                            Mice
                            Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Well, Dr. Zalenka has an appreciation/THUNK thread on Atlantis Season 1. I'm happy that he has one in the Characters and Relationships section. I was very surprised that they didn't move it to this section. It has thunk in the title so it should have qualified.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Oh! Yes! Thank you soo much

Comment

Working...
                                X