• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veneticuss
    Again some new answered questions from DN. Translation comming soon :]
    So You´ll translate it this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Lord
      There are still some untranslated left from the last time.
      I don´t think so...they weren´t interesting and understandable enough to put them here (about two of them).

Comment

Yeah, today i'll do it
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by blekablu
          I don´t think so...they weren´t interesting and understandable enough to put them here (about two of them).
          Perhaps, it's just that... well... it's somewhat personal
          There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his looks... and smell.

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

You know, i wonder who the hell want to know here to what theater in prag he usually goes. This is quiet irrelevant. I doubt any of non-czech members heard of any czech theatre.

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
              but david hewlett is divorced? thats c=good to know ^^
              David Hewlett has a girlfriend. He's mentioned Jane in several interviews. The latest interview (at this time) is on GateWorld.

The last post on this thread was from February? That doesn't seem right.

Since David Nykl doesn't seem to have a Thunk thread of his own, I offer this screen cap from The Siege part 1 here.

Hair combed and glasses off. Very David Nykl, but very un-Zelenka. And he even lost some of his accent in the scene. I guess he was trying to be perfectly clear to Elizabeth about the situation.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

what a quiet.. :-)
                The one of Tleilaxans' Face Dancers

Comment

ticho pred bouri.... ;]

Comment

hehe, kdyby mela vyjit druha rada atlantisu nebo sg1 tak nereknu ale ted? server uz mimo byl tak nestras:-))

who want a translation? please raise up your hand:-)
                    Last edited by Komplic; 11 April 2005, 12:59 PM.

Comment

*raises both hands in the air*

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                      Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                        ticho pred bouri.... ;]
                        quiet before the storm (if you aren't sure about the meaning, just ask me or someone else

Originally posted by Komplic
                        hehe, kdyby mela vyjit druha rada atlantisu nebo sg1 tak nereknu ale ted? server uz mimo byl tak nestras:-))
                        (laughing:-), if the second season of Atlantis or the ninth of SG1 have to be published i won't say a word.. but now? this server was already out a few days ago so don't be spooky:-)

maybe I did some mistakes but a hope that someone will recondition it

Comment

oh.. i'm here alone? :-|

Comment

Well, here's something to look at while you're here 'alone'

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

okay, it's my turn now

Comment

Hey guys! Just came back from meeting David Nykl. What a sweet, wonderful, adorable man he is! And I'm not just saying that because he knows who I am. His panel was great. As much as I love Chris and Michael, they're mostly just there to goof around and have fun, David's panel had a bit more substance to it, which I really appreciated. He had lots of great stuff to say, very little of which I can remember except that he enjoys working with Hewlett (of course) and I asked him about that scene in that ep where he's walking down the hall with Weir forecasting doom and gloom and then KEEPS walking with her and she has to tell him he can leave. I wanted to know if he has a crush on her or if he was just being absent-minded. David was verry cagey about answering. He said that Zelenka is a scientist and tends to be a bit absent-minded, but that he's also human. Apparently we're going to have to tune in to season 2 to see if this gets developed further. Not that there was any doubt of us NOT tuning in!

Anyway, one of my roomies is an excellent photographer and got some great shots of David. I'll try to upload a pic or two later on (too busy right now) but I have a feeling a lot will be going to Gateworld. So you'll have to stay tuned here, too.

Dinner is fast creeping up and we wanna run down and give David a copy of the pics, just in case he might like them. And dinner. Dinner is very important right now....

Comment

Working...
                                X