No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah I can see Radek getting defensive over Weir. Bet he has a mean little streak when he's pissed off.

Ancient doors start randomly malfunctioning around Caldwell, knocking him unconcious. Simple little accidents that have nothing to do with the evil little Czech guy snigering in the corner .

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I want Carson in leather. (Hell, I want Carson.) Wouldn't mind more of Rodney and Radek in it too, though I see Radek in brown leather rather than black.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Yep, I can totally see Radek having a vindictive streak, especially where Sheppard and Rodney are concerned

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
          I want Carson in leather. (Hell, I want Carson.) Wouldn't mind more of Rodney and Radek in it too, though I see Radek in brown leather rather than black.
          ohhh..just past his knee's, with that sexy smile of his :goes off to dream land with lots of men in leather: :cough: Jackets, leather jackets

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Zelenka may be small compared to the others (I guess David is around 5'8" only two inches taller than me) but I bet he can be more intimidating if he was pushed to those limits.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Well we've seen him rant

Comment

Boy, we sure have and he looks so cute when he rants.
                sigpic

Comment

He's very sexy when he's pi$$ed off

I've just noticed your post number, you little devil you

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    He's very sexy when he's pi$$ed off

I've just noticed your post number, you little devil you
                    Yeah, someone just greened me for my post count, didn't even notice. It's nice to know there is still alittle devil in me

Damn, he sure is sexy when he is like that isn't he!!!

He's just one spitball fire of passion when he is pi$$ed Did I just say that out loud
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 August 2006, 08:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is the closest to a leather jacket that I could find on David. It's dark and it's a jacket. Just use your imagination for the leather part
                      Snerched this from HyperCaz's website.

Man, I really love David's smile. Nice, friendly and warm.
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 August 2006, 11:02 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh yum

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                          Damn, he sure is sexy when he is like that isn't he!!!

He's just one spitball fire of passion when he is pi$$ed Did I just say that out loud
                          Yes you did and I thoroughly agree, scuse me I hear a cold shower calling

Comment

Looks again after picking myself up off floor from one too many glasses of wine,
                            oh damn, now the *drool* is affecting my keyboard again. lol.
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 August 2006, 07:47 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think I'll join you in that glass of wine and I'll get all inapropriate *Phew* I'm reckless y'know

Comment

Pic from Progeny

Yum, two great men, so little time

Spoiler:

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Working...
                                X