No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe, I had this image one day of Radek stealing all Rodney's chocolate, unwrapping it, liberally coating it in lemon juice, decorating it with little slices of lemon and leaving it in a pile on his desk.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Oh you two are terrible to poor Rodney, not that he doesn't deserve it for picking on Radek so much!!!! "

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
        Hehehe, I had this image one day of Radek stealing all Rodney's chocolate, unwrapping it, liberally coating it in lemon juice, decorating it with little slices of lemon and leaving it in a pile on his desk.
        With some Lempn scented air freshener to complete the ensemble, of course...along with a lemon yellow chair cushion...
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
          Radek: You look at Elizabeth like that one more time Rodney and I will Lemon Pledge you in your sleep!
          Lemon Pledge is made with the wrong part o' the lemon to have any effect on Rodney.

...Of course, the real issue here is whether or not Rodney knows that.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Exactly...psychology at it's finest...
            SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Erm let's see if I can come up with a good one...

Radek: I know what you did to my undies and I know what you plan to do to Sheppard's but if you go anywhere near Doctor Weir's then I will personally put you on a full lemon diet for the next two weeks!!!

Comment

Zelenka: I'm on very good terms with the chef, one word from me and you're history Rodney

Comment

Radek: Rodney, you'd better watch your MRE's for the next few missions...
                  SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Radek: Don't make me plant a lemon tree outside your window, Rodney...
                      SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

These are great! I am lacking creativity tonight so I am just going to sit back and enjoy the lemon jokes!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

See what you people make me do!

*hides*

In short, Radek needs to wear contact lenses to show off those lovely eyes. Unless he is like me and incapable of figuring out the enigma of contact lenses...

Comment

Not like I'm an expert on the subject, but contact lenses do have their disadvantages. It's possible that it's just a lot easier to wear glasses.

Myself, I really think he needs different glasses. Shortly before I got new glasses the last time, I read up on what style would look best on my own short, large head. The type of glasses he wears is not the style recommended for that type of face - not by a longshot. The recommended style is wider and on the square side. I tend to think it'd do wonders for his face. (Not that he isn't cute already...)
                            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I like Zelenka's glasses They go with the whole look. Though now you mention it I wonder what he'd look like with those, I remember they went and gave Daniel a pair of rectangular glasses for one episode.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Ok I got a good image. David Nykl in long brown jacket. He really does own one.

Comment

Working...
                                X