No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please disregard previous post. I didn't see it right answer had been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5

btw who will find something odd in this picture is not an american ))

looooooooooooooooool
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        The word Futures. We use a different name, NASDAQ or something like that. I don't watch CNN very much.
        Stock market is a lot more than just NASDAQ, so they may put there just about anything
        There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his looks... and smell.

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

to Dragon Lord and d3u5
          So lapiduch is not enough for us? Are we going to chat here now?

Comment

Originally posted by blekablu
            to Dragon Lord and d3u5
            lapiduch is rubish. THere's is never nothing. I cant even log in. I tried it already 5 times, didnt work.

If i want to chat with czechs i just go here: www.sg1.cz

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
              lapiduch is rubish. THere's is never nothing. I cant even log in. I tried it already 5 times, didnt work.

If i want to chat with czechs i just go here: www.sg1.cz
              Well, not if you don't know what you are loking for. I just might add, guess who is behing sg1.cz ?

I was registered since its very begining, and I have noticed no problems while logging in, unless the server was down, of course. If you do have such problems, I wouldn't blame fis for them

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

Originally posted by blekablu
                to Dragon Lord and d3u5
                Well, why not? A lot of new people around here to chat with, most of them hadn't yet ensnared by zelenkism, which translates to us as a lot of work to do

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Lord
                  Well, not if you don't know what you are loking for. I just might add, guess who is behing sg1.cz ?

I was registered since its very begining, and I have noticed no problems while logging in, unless the server was down, of course. If you do have such problems, I wouldn't blame fis for them
                  Well, i know exactly who is standing behind sg1.cz, cause i sometimes work for them.

Comment

Well, i know exactly who is standing behind sg1.cz, cause i sometimes work for them.
                    Then you might know that these are precisely the same people you can find on lapiduch

Comment

Ne...for someone who is part Czech but is really out of touch with that part of herself...what is lapiduch? Thanks.

RA

Write - it's good for the mind. Do you want to go crazy?

Comment

I like Dr Zelenka. He's a great foil for Rodney; I like their competitiveness. I'd like to see him come out of Rodney's shadow once in a while and be interacting with other SGA folk more. I like him as a semi-regular too, cos it means that when he's in a show he's always well-utilised, rather than there for the sake of it.

Madeleine

Comment

I love their banter... they certainly have great chemistry....
                          So it makes three people who can put Rodney in his place... Sheppard, Weir and Zelenka...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Lord
                            Then you might know that these are precisely the same people you can find on lapiduch
                            If i am not very much mistaken, then it should be Vera and Johnny Idler. Well, i know it :] But i never succeded in registering to that forum

Comment

Originally posted by Raine Anaya
                              Ne...for someone who is part Czech but is really out of touch with that part of herself...what is lapiduch? Thanks.

RA

Lapiduch is a big discussion server in the czech republic. A bunch of topics including Stargate SG1

www.lapiduch.cz
                              www.lopuch.cz

Comment

Lapiduch is a big discussion server in the czech republic. A bunch of topics including Stargate SG1
                                Thanks much. I really need to make Czech my next project.....I mean what sort of linguist doesn't speak the language of her roots? Besides, the topic of this thread does add even further incentive.....(cue slight contemplative look)

Write - it's good for the mind. Do you want to go crazy?

Comment

Working...
                                X