No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not finished my first fic yet...I'm stuck on chapter four...

*Groan*

Comment

Comment

The pic from Jake 2.0 may do nothing but the opening bit with David Nykl in it is brilliant .

The program is rather naff through.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Oy...*REALLY needs to finish that World Cup fic before the WC is over, lol!*
          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
            All the quotes I have been using are from the convention I went to last year. After that weekened, my hand hurt from trying to write everything the actors said. I must say, David Nykl was the one I spoke to most, despite my love for Paul McGillion (that mostly involved me blushing so yeah...). David Nykl has a funny side that I think is overshadowed a bit by the others.

And any actor who can put up with being called "bunny boy" for 48 hours gets my vote...
            I am jealous.

David just seems like a really nice and funny type of person. Funny how you can sense that through his acting without ever meeting him.
            Of all the characters on Stargate David and Amanda are the two I would really like to meet.

If he can put up with bunny boy and still laugh, that's pretty cool. At least now I understand your bunny boy sig

Originally posted by dancer
            Oy...*REALLY needs to finish that World Cup fic before the WC is over, lol!*
            lol Looking forward to reading this........
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian

I wanna see it now.

Who is he in it???
              His character's name was Vasily Koronkiewicz - now don't ask me to pronounce it

Never saw that episode and the show was cancelled after the 1st year. Wish I had seen it though, David has the talent to do just about anything, bad guy included

David, long hair, short hair, looks good either way, though I much prefer the long hair. Accents work, still turn my head and smile when I hear the English accents here at work; but I totally melt with his eyes.......
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I beg all of you, if you meet him at a con, to address him as "bunny boy" at least once mwhahah. I want to start a trend. Preferably "oma's bunny boy" but I'm cool with either...

he really, honest to god, hops in real life.

Comment

He sounds like a real giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                    Accents work, still turn my head and smile when I hear the English accents here at work
                    I'm glad I'm not the only one with a thing for accents

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                      His character's name was Vasily Koronkiewicz - now don't ask me to pronounce it

Never saw that episode and the show was cancelled after the 1st year. Wish I had seen it though, David has the talent to do just about anything, bad guy included

David, long hair, short hair, looks good either way, though I much prefer the long hair. Accents work, still turn my head and smile when I hear the English accents here at work; but I totally melt with his eyes.......
                      I checked it out

Now just because I have to know...what happens to him???

Does he get the traditional bad guy send off???

Comment

Comment

Well he

Spoiler:
                          winds up getting his throat cut while in a prison cell. It sounds interesting but you don't see anything. He's just sort of lying there on his side, they turn him over and see where a three year old with a bottle of fake blood doodled on him.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Sweet!!! Whumped!!!

I wanna see it now

Comment

I finally fulfilled someone's sig request...I'm expecting they'll show you soon.

Comment

Radek: Rodney, don't make me tell everyone about the time when you were and got scared by a man in a lemon costume...
                                Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                                SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X