X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/1Subalbum/GUPend1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...um/GUPend2.jpg

Very nice! Snurching those when I get home!!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

I need a drool bucket at work.... think anyone will notice? lol! Might have to shut the office door....
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
        Ooooo, Radek in a lab coat! *thunk*
        More lab coat with a little bit of Carson.

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I need a drool bucket at work.... think anyone will notice? lol! Might have to shut the office door....
          Hehe

"A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Naughty Radek!

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*sigh of happiness* Can I have a Radek clone for my office? I might not get anything done, but I'd be happy!! ,)
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Hey Fifth! I see you lurking!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/1Subalbum/Quarantine3.jpg

Naughty Radek!
                          XD lmao I'm sure it was an "accident"
                          Fifth: Don't worry, I did the same thing. An easy mistake to make.

Comment

Hey Fifth! I see you lurking!
                            hey Monica

Comment

Best till last...

Hi Fifth!

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*thunk*
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X