No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL!! I should have known better than to use that particular phrase after all the pages of this thread I've read thru. *looks innocent*

So jealous that you've actually gotten to meet him at cons. I have one of the SGA trading cards he signed, but it's not personalized. Oh, and I enjoyed the vid you did for him! Good job!

Watched the ep of Psych that David was in earlier today. And I kept going.. "where's David? More David! Takei is cool and all, but, but, more David, please." I so wish he'd get a starring role in a good show. I'm about done with everything I've been faithfully watching (either tired of it or it's ending) and would like something I could look forward to each week. I would love to see him brought back to Once Upon A Time. His fisherman needs to be expanded on... for at least one season. There's got to be a story in there they can add into the rest of it.
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

And you're right.... he has fabulous eyes! *drool*
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

OMGoodness... you actually got to go to a screening for The Beast of Bottomless Lake AND more pictures with David? Green with envy here. (although at that point in time I wouldn't have been able to afford it even living this close to Vancouver) I can't wait for my DVD to arrive. I'm hoping it comes before the weekend.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
          OMGoodness... you actually got to go to a screening for The Beast of Bottomless Lake AND more pictures with David? Green with envy here. (although at that point in time I wouldn't have been able to afford it even living this close to Vancouver) I can't wait for my DVD to arrive. I'm hoping it comes before the weekend.
          lol, yeah I went. I had followed the movie so much on David's blog and on some of the other actors blogs, facebook pages, etc., that I really really wanted to see it. I didn't think it would ever get released in the US and wasn't sure about DVD's. I had come across some unexpected funds which was enough for a plane ticket and hotel room. It's not something I normally would have done but everything just came together and my enthusiasm was at a high point. Two other Gworlder's who lived in Seattle came too and it was fun to get to spend some time with them. I met them there. David recognized us which was really cool! His reaction was priceless because he wasn't expecting it. Was definitely one of my highlight moments in seeing David.

It really was a blast meeting most of the cast. I bought a Beast of Bottomless Lake T-shirt and had all the actors who were there sign it.

It was fun being an uber fan while it lasted!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Mmmmm.... watched some SGA tonight to get my Zelenka fix. *squishy hugs Radek* LOVE a sexy Radek... so smart and those cute glasses! And that hair that just begs to be mussed up.... And those killer blue eyes...... *heads off to bed to dream of blue eyes....*
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Watched 38 Minutes the other day. Fell in love with Radek all over again!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Watched 38 Minutes the other day. Fell in love with Radek all over again!
                It takes a stronger woman than me not to fall in love with that adorably scruffy Czech in 38 Minutes! That cute smile he flashes Weir.... *faints*
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

Speaking of 38 Minutes...

104x2171.jpg
                  draft_lens3964542module29324012photo_124053299138minutes2.jpg
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

Whew!! OK, I've read/drooled/thunked through the entire thread! And now i have a pile of lovely fanfic to read. And more Zelenka to watch.... and hopefully BoBL will come soon....
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

This always makes me want to muss his hair... just a little more.... *drool*
                      sunday0585_b.jpg
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

07ad354d.jpg
                        I don't see any activity on my thunk thread. Where have all my fangirls gone? *sigh* I know it's been a few years but surely they still care for me.

b2236c59.jpg
                        Tohle neni pravda. Maybe something is wrong with internet?

echoes0687.jpg
                        Don't worry, Radek. I'm sure we can find them.
                        Thank you Rodney.
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

I can't post pics until tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

normal_atl_317_1372.JPG
                            Everlovin! So nice to see you!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*thunk* Very nice!

And if you send Rodney to the East Pier to fix the problem then I can show you something else.
                                *blushes* Let me just call Rodney now....
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X