No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicator - Ohh, like a spy role. Now that I would very much like to see.
    sigpic
    FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
    HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
      Me too!

Comment

That's awesome! Now I'm curious which floor is the lucky one. x3
        We were up on the 10th floor. Apparently Paul McGillion and Cliff Simons were up there too but on the otherside. I didn't see them but one of the fans had a hilarious encounter with those two and Michael Shanks up on the floor at the ice machine when she was dressed for bedtime so she wasn't looking her prime and those guys popped around the corner and teased her. She probably had the best con story that I had heard in a long time.

And David, I didn't see him but heard his voice. His handler was someone I knew..and no she didn't tell me who was in the room as she knows I am huge David fan and her job is to keep fans away when he's working....I was teasing her about who she was getting but had already figured it out as it had to be either David or Michael and when she came down the stairs with David....well all I could do was smile!

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        maybe he's practicing for a new role that involves being hard to find. o.o

^^^ me too! <3
        We can only wish.

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        Me too!
        David would make a great spy!

I really miss seeing him on TV - so many of the other Stargate actors are getting nice breaks on TV, especially the secondary characters..just wish David would get that big break......

Hey, if you guys have facebook - David okay'd the new facebook page, it's not anything official from David and is strictly fan run...it's struggling to get more likes on it. The other pages that look official are not official through David and haven't been maintained or updated. The new facebook page hopes to be able to keep up on Davi'd's public activities and post them more regularly then the other FB pages or even David himself. I put the link in my siggie...anything to try to keep up on top of David Nykl updates!!!!

David is now using Twitter has his main source of updates on what he is doing. The Facebook fan page just gives fans more fun to have with supporting David in one place and it will probably update more frequently then David does on twitter!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 03 September 2012, 09:29 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Does anyone have any Zelenka or David Nykl Fan art that they'd be willing to share on the new Facebook page? They want to create a section for Fan art..and need some to work with - all credit will be given to the artist..... PM me if anyone has any!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

*grins* Great con story Rosehawk! I bet your friend had a great handle on David. *snickers* Yeah,that was horrible. hehe And I may've accidentally not read the entire last sentence that in part read "...anything to keep up on top of David Nykl updates." I read "anything to keep up on top of David Nykl..." and my poor innocent brain cell exploded. Big honkin' surprise huh? What? *points to Rosehawk and David Nykl* They started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

You and your support of David Nykl huh.......

Well Hi there, I'm JM and I'm new to the thread. I follow David on Twtiter.

Comment

Typo error... that's Twitter to be exact. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by John Emmanuel Ramos View Post
                  You and your support of David Nykl huh.......

Well Hi there, I'm JM and I'm new to the thread. I follow David on Twtiter.
                  Originally posted by John Emmanuel Ramos View Post
                  Typo error... that's Twitter to be exact. Sorry.
                  Welcome on board John Emmanuel Ramos. Yep...we are David Nykl fans! Glad to have another fan on board.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh Crimson, trust you!

Hey John, welcome
                    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Welcome, John! ^^
                      sigpic
                      FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                      HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Thanks, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *grins* Great con story Rosehawk! I bet your friend had a great handle on David. *snickers* Yeah,that was horrible. hehe And I may've accidentally not read the entire last sentence that in part read "...anything to keep up on top of David Nykl updates." I read "anything to keep up on top of David Nykl..." and my poor innocent brain cell exploded. Big honkin' surprise huh? What? *points to Rosehawk and David Nykl* They started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          Oh my...just where did my mind go...into the gutter perhaps??!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Oh my...just where did my mind go...into the gutter perhaps??!!!
                            yeah...the gutter needs some visits sometimes! Crimson didn't want it to feel lonely, so she dragged us ALL down it! XD

Comment

^ My mind is always there by default nowadays, probably partly thanks to a few friends in a couple of other fandoms...
                              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                                ^ My mind is always there by default nowadays, probably partly thanks to a few friends in a couple of other fandoms...
                                it can be a beautiful place sometimes

Comment

Working...
                                X