No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ladies.....I'm glad the subscriptions worked for everyone. I was a little bit worried that it wouldn't still work for us and I didn't want you lynching me because you lost David/Radek - 'course then you could have the fun of finding him all over again!

To thunk or to appreciate Zelenka/David or maybe it's appreciating David/Zelenka's thunkness. Somehow they are they same...and.....yet so different!

David's going to be at the Creation LA Convention this Sunday! Sure hope we get some cons reports!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Anyone care to guess what these two are thinking!

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Anyone care to guess what these two are thinking!

Radek: Oh God. Did you smell that? Colonel Sheppard!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 18 November 2011, 04:07 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

lol...cute Everlovin
          sigpic

Comment

*smirks* I'll play along with the "what were they thinking" game.
            Radek:My hair is fuller than Col.Sheppard's. *does mental happy dance*
            Sheppard:How did Radek get his hair so full and lively? He better not've stolen my hair gel.
            Rosehawk,ya did a great job combining the threads. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*waves* Awesome Czech shot Ever!! Got more? Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Always!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    *smirks* I'll play along with the "what were they thinking" game.
                    Radek:My hair is fuller than Col.Sheppard's. *does mental happy dance*
                    Sheppard:How did Radek get his hair so full and lively? He better not've stolen my hair gel.
                    Rosehawk,ya did a great job combining the threads. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    Radek: Wait...what? You want to run your fingers through my hair!
                    Fangirls: Oh yes!!!!!
                    John: Hum....this can't be right...fangirls....Radek's hair....what's he got that I don't have?????
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice triple thunk shot Ever!! Lance Henrikson (sp?),Jason,and David clowning around. I loved Millenium (sp?) back in the day. Hmm...how awesome would it be if David landed a role like that? Crap,another plot bunny...I'm still dodging several other plot bunnies at the moment. Wicked response Rosehawk!! I can see us doing picficlets if some well meaning,techno savvy person could post a cool pic every couple of days for us to "write a response" to said pic. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Alrightie Ladies...Let's guess what's on Radek's mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Here's another in case you need more inspiration!

sigpic

Comment

He's reading the GW's forum

Comment

*borrowing Rose's pic*

Everyone else - Wow! Can you believe that? Wonderful!

Radek - Yes. I did that.
                              sigpic

Comment

*snickers* Great responses Melena and Ever!! Here's my answer:
                                Teyla:Radek has such a lovely rear view.
                                Amelia:Radek smells good and has cool hair.
                                Sheppard:I can't believe Radek has better hair than me. I wonder who his balloon supplier is.
                                More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X