• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it good???

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
      Is it good???
      I thought so.
      Images of Zelenka were tasteful and nice. Shows alot of the animated Zelenka which reminded me why I like David's protrayal of Zelenka so much. Music took me a bit only because I think I was expecting something else - that's probably more of an age or culture thing then anything else. The video is put to the music "I am a Scientist" by the dandy Warhol's which being a Scientist is Zelenka through and through. So the music was a good choice as well.
      Took over an hour to download it and I had to do it twice, on two seperate computers. My home computer has some limitations.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I haven't seen it but how about She Blinded Me With Science By Thomas Dolby or Einstein a go go

Comment

*Decides that she wants to see it and goes and takes a look...*

Oh no!!! It's not a viewy one, it's a downloady we one...

I'm not allowed to download anything.

*Goes and sulks in a very dark corner which is hard to find since all the rooms are bright this morning*

Comment

*Decides that she wants to see it and goes and takes a look...*

Oh no!!! It's not a viewy one, it's a downloady we one...

I'm not allowed to download anything.

*Goes and sulks in a very dark corner which is hard to find since all the rooms are bright this morning*
            You know Red Phoenix is from Wigan England just like you. If the information is correct maybe she can mail you a copy or something. Why don't you PM her and find out. I think you would like the video, it has some cute Zelenka moments in it.

Take a look at the wonderful sig that HyperCaz made for me. I have to laugh at myself, I never thought I would enjoy having so much fun with a TV character or the actor who protrays him.
            Thank you so much HyperCaz and your wonderful artistic talents!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Isn't the sig HyperCaz made for me so cool!!

Had to find a reason to bump this thread. We are getting kind of quiet here.
              sigpic

Comment

Proper adorable, Rosehawk.

Care to translate for us non-Czech speakers?
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                  Care to translate for us non-Czech speakers?
                  According to HyperCaz it means "Handsome Man" which I whole heartily agree with. He's got the coolest eyes and a great smile!
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 31 May 2006, 08:26 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

You sure it doesn't mean "husky head" - 'hezky' being obvious, and 'muz' being related to 'mousse,' something you put on your head, and hence, 'head'?

Just kiddin'.

...Do love that husky head, though. Mmm. (And yessssss... I have the right to poke fun at husky heads, being a husky header myself. )
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                      You sure it doesn't mean "husky head" - 'hezky' being obvious, and 'muz' being related to 'mousse,' something you put on your head, and hence, 'head'?

Just kiddin'. .
                      Since I don't know any Czech, I have to trust HyperCaz, though I am sure some of our Czech friends on this thread could help us out. (smilie).

"husky head" hummmm interesting. (smilie with a big grin!)
                      sigpic

Comment

It's a very nice sig, hopefully we'll start a trend for Zelenka/DN sigs across Gateworld

Comment

Nobody will be able to avoid the cuteness that is DN.

Comment

Thanks for the info Rosehawk. I'll have to go and pester her now.

Love the sig by the way...I might need a few to be made...gotta love HyperCaz.

Comment

Love the sig by the way...I might need a few to be made...gotta love HyperCaz.

She's so cool and her artistic talents are great. She did it in less than 24 hours and even helped me get it to work. I am having problems with the all the buttons and such not working, all I can do is text and she helped me get it going.
                              I can't say thank you to her enough....gotta love HyperCaz.

And David looks great in the sig!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah...I wanna new DN sig!!!

HyperCaz!!! You couldn't do me the favour could ya?!

Comment

Working...
                                X