No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it pays to have a mod on the Zelenka/Nykl fan threads, doesn't it?
    sigpic

Comment

Hi there..

So. I'm watching Letters from Pegasus and I got to the part where Zelenka is talking about the city rising from the depths of the ocean and I just wanted to say.. I love hearing him talk in Czech. The language itself my not be considered beautiful but there's something about hearing it spoken that is just lovely.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Hi there..

So. I'm watching Letters from Pegasus and I got to the part where Zelenka is talking about the city rising from the depths of the ocean and I just wanted to say.. I love hearing him talk in Czech. The language itself my not be considered beautiful but there's something about hearing it spoken that is just lovely.
        Welcome to Zelenka's thread m&mm317.

It is definitely a fun language to listen to others speak - especially David!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Welcome to Zelenka's thread m&mm317.

It is definitely a fun language to listen to others speak - especially David!
          Thanks Rose. Thanks for the green as well. *hugs* You can just call me M - it's shorter and easier.

Zelenka is my favorite supporting cast member. I think my favorites to write are: Carson, Shep, Ronon, Zelenka, Rodney, Teyla, Elizabeth. Basically the team plus Weir, Beckett and Zelenka. LOL

I've only seen David in two shows. SGA, of course, and he was in an ep of Eureka but I loved him in both.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Hi M! *waves* He's a sweetie, but he can be a real stinker too if the part requires. Of course, I prefer the sweetie.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
              Hi M! *waves* He's a sweetie, but he can be a real stinker too if the part requires. Of course, I prefer the sweetie.
              I think everyone prefers the sweetie. I love how he and McKay play off each other. They go well together.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Like sweet and sour in your Chinese food, eh?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                  Like sweet and sour in your Chinese food, eh?
                  Exactly. Or how sweet and salty balance each other out.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

A little bit of David on You Tube being interviewed while on site filming the Beast!
                    It's a fun interview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkZuf...st_refresh_thu
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks for the link Rosehawk!! *scurries off to check out the newest nugget of Nykl* More Nykl news,pix,and vids please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Anyone else's brain go boom over "...newest nugget of Nykl'? lol
                      sigpic

Comment

I AM here and I have seen The Beast of Bottomless Lake! I'm sorry I've been away for a while - work got crazy and then if you don't mind me being a bit personal, I've been in a depressive state for a while so I haven't been social with anyone. I'm trying to come out of it but it's a bit like climbing through molasses. /endpersonalbit

Anyway, I hear something about 'Bunny Boy' and my mind just did a cannonball into the gutter and holy COW the images in my mind....MM! I might have to go back to bed. #tmi?

Comment

Ladies, I have a challenge for you! I need help with some Nykl shots!! I play around with Photoshop a lot for various RP, fanfiction, and appreciation reasons, and I stumbled across a picture of David that is PERFECT for a banner I'm working on. The problem is I can only find that one shot. Can you ladies please help me find shots that are similar to these. I would prefer no other shots from Escape Velocity. And by 'similar' I mean similar haircut and scruffyness. Thanks in advance!

Spoiler:

Comment

TMI? Not for me. You're in good company Nayari--been there, done that, bought the T shirt. No, seriously, I'm on the frequent flier program when it comes to that stuff, or at least I used to be so you're not alone. And hey, sounds like a good time to make a Zelenka list!!! Why you like him, new fangirl products, Bunny Boy mottos, things you'd never hear Rodney say about Dr. Z, limericks... (oh, and you MUST post them here after you've come up with your list by the way) Yep, a list like that will cheer you up in no time!
                            sigpic

Comment

jake8.jpg

jake3.jpg

Comment

Holy crap,a hawt Czech brandishing a gun. *does cannon ball into deeeeeep end of the gutter* Bloody hell. GUH. Just freaking GUH. Ahem. Is it hot in here or is it David? Yup,definitely David. Did I mention GUH? lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X