Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Doesn't Beast air sometime soon in Canada? *is jealous of everyone who gets to see the new Nykl bits* Hmm...New Nykl Bits sounds like another *cough* adult film title doesn't it? *points to David* He started it. My knackered brain just ran with it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    The Beast started airing in Canada I believe on Monday. It's on a paid TV channel so you have to have the channel to get to see it. It has about 15 showings in April and May. I was hoping to get a hotel party together to watch late on Sunday but alas, the hotel doesn't get the station from what I've been told. So bummed!...
    I wonder if it will still come out on DVD, now that it's been sold to the TV station!

Nykl, bits and bits and bits.....the more the merrier!

I hope to have some updates for you guys late next week! :d
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      Hmmm, it sounded more like a salad topping to me. Wouldn't that keep more women on their diets! Of course, they wouldn't need to be on their diets if it weren't for the hot Czecholate, chocolate covered Radeks, and those Nykl filled doughnuts!
      Who wants to stay on a diet when....oops, this isn't the thunk thread, is it!
      sigpic

Comment

Absolutely!

Edit: (To the hamming it up... and I'd be rolling on the floor too if both Davids were to do a commentary together. Why don't they sell a special edition? It'd be great!)
        sigpic

Comment

Absolutely!

Edit: (To the hamming it up... and I'd be rolling on the floor too if both Davids were to do a commentary together. Why don't they sell a special edition? It'd be great!)
          I had the wonderful opportunity to see them on stage together in Toronto two summers ago. OMG, I laughed so hard, they were faboulous together.

The should do a CD together, I'd still like to see them do a comedy show together. They have great chemistry and play off each other really well!
          sigpic

Comment

Forget the CD, I would rather have a DVD! I don't want to miss any of David's priceless gestures or facial expressions!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, come on. Live a little.
              sigpic

Comment

Forget the CD, I would rather have a DVD! I don't want to miss any of David's priceless gestures or facial expressions!!!
                *grins* yeah, he can say alot without speaking, can't he!

sigpic

Comment

Holy crap,all of the Hawt Czech pix blew up my poor unsuspecting brain cell after I worked third shift last night. What a great way to get ready for bed. hehe I'll be in my bunk. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah,so not thinking of salads when I think of Nykl bits...more along the lines of hard working,great personality,family man...those bits. What bits were you cheeky monkeys thinking of? *tries to act innocent,gets struck by lightning* hehe I'm off to bed after working 3rd shift. More Nykl news and bits please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

I must say, that is a much better avvie Rosehawk. Much better.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, come on. Live a little.
                        lol. You trying to get me into trouble!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
                        Yeah,so not thinking of salads when I think of Nykl bits...more along the lines of hard working,great personality,family man...those bits. What bits were you cheeky monkeys thinking of? *tries to act innocent,gets struck by lightning* hehe I'm off to bed after working 3rd shift. More Nykl news and bits please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        I'll have some updates for you late next week. I'm heading out to see David at a convention! *squeeeeeeeee*
                        sigpic

Comment

I must say, that is a much better avvie Rosehawk. Much better.
                          You mean the pirate?

Think I should keep it for a bit longer? I was going to switch back to the other one.
                          sigpic

Comment

I mean having David (even as a pirate) than a pirate ship. You know I'd rather see David Nykl than a pirate ship. I love his facial expressions and I'm not much for pirate ships. Yes, I'm biased, so sue me. This is a Radek Zelenka Thunk Thread for Radek's sake!
                            sigpic

Comment

Have fun, and say hi for us! (If you can remember who we are once you see those blue eyes and friendly smile that is.)
                              sigpic

Comment

I mean having David (even as a pirate) than a pirate ship. You know I'd rather see David Nykl than a pirate ship. I love his facial expressions and I'm not much for pirate ships. Yes, I'm biased, so sue me. This is a Radek Zelenka Thunk Thread for Radek's sake!
                                lol. How can I sue you when I agree with you! I love the scruffy bit of facial hair...and David makes the most loveable pirate since maybe Jack Sparrow, oh forget that...I like Johnnie Deppe but Jack Sparrow is NOT loveable - IMO.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X