No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*staggers in from 3rd shift,sees the hawt Czech pix,watches brain cell go boom* Wicked way to end my day. Ruffled Radek sounds like a potato crisp...or an *cough* adult film title. hehe You cheeky monkeys started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

OMG Crimsonravenwolf is back...time to celebrate shall we!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Where is everyone???????
        sigpic

Comment

*waves*
          sigpic

Comment

I was off on the "Ask the Moderators" thread asking when I might get my Nykl sig back. It's high time this April Fools stuff went away IMO. It's the 4th for Pete's Sake. I want Nykl back!
            sigpic

Comment

Hiccups, I see you're usual sig and avi up there.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*waves* Hi everyone! It's been awhile but I hope you are all doing well
                I saw Radek in an episde of 'Psych' and zomg he was soooo cute!!!

Comment

yea Shawn and the Red Phantom, wasnt it, he was a Con organiser, cute
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                    *waves* Hi everyone! It's been awhile but I hope you are all doing well
                    I saw Radek in an episde of 'Psych' and zomg he was soooo cute!!!
                    Originally posted by pookey View Post
                    yea Shawn and the Red Phantom, wasnt it, he was a Con organiser, cute
                    Really? I need to go check out that episode!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Yeah, really really funny, I love watch it again and again

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Yea, it's a cute episode and David is great and he's in more than just one scene!

Psych is just a fun show in general. Hummm, wonder if David could get a recurring there...I miss seeing David on TV! We not even getting SGAtlantis reruns at decent times. I had to plug the videos in this weekend because I was missing Stargate and Zelenka!
                        sigpic

Comment

Doesn't Beast air sometime soon in Canada? *is jealous of everyone who gets to see the new Nykl bits* Hmm...New Nykl Bits sounds like another *cough* adult film title doesn't it? *points to David* He started it. My knackered brain just ran with it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, does anyone know if he does any of the commentaries on the SGA videos, or is that just for the brass and main characters?

P.S. RH, is it just me, or do you still have a pirate ship avvie on purpose?

P.S.S. Ever, looking at your avvie... You know how they've done those looney tunes movies with Brendan Frasier? Wouldn't it be cute if they did one with David as a live (not animated) Pepe le Pew? So cute!!! He even speaks French!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, it sounded more like a salad topping to me. Wouldn't that keep more women on their diets! Of course, they wouldn't need to be on their diets if it weren't for the hot Czecholate, chocolate covered Radeks, and those Nykl filled doughnuts!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                                Hey, does anyone know if he does any of the commentaries on the SGA videos, or is that just for the brass and main characters?
                                David didn't do any of the commentaries! I don't know if he was ever asked. He would have been great with it though. I really would have loved to have heard David and David together on a commentary - egads, I'd be on the floor laughing at the bantering going back and forth between those two.

Originally posted by Hiccups
                                P.S. RH, is it just me, or do you still have a pirate ship avvie on purpose?
                                lol. Yeah, I still have it on purpose. Sky made it up for me for April Fools, little did we know the mods were going to get fooled too as the system made everyone have the same avvie!

Sky did a nice job so I wanted to show it off for a few days.

Originally posted by Hiccups
                                P.S.S. Ever, looking at your avvie... You know how they've done those looney tunes movies with Brendan Frasier? Wouldn't it be cute if they did one with David as a live (not animated) Pepe le Pew? So cute!!! He even speaks French!!!
                                lol. Okay, you do have very young kids at home....I haven't watched looney tunes since my own daughter was a toddler!
                                David as Pepe...hummm...he sure could ham it up great couldn't he!
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 April 2011, 05:41 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X