Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    i had a long sleeve t shirt made in royal blue with Talk Zelenka to Me in red letters
    LOL. Cute!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
      You know it's funny that this was a link for Cafe Press. I was on that very site in another window at the time. And yes, it's nice that they have Zelenka shirts, but I would like to see his face. His facial expressions are priceless.

Building a base under Cheyenne Mountain....$94 Billion
      Energy costs to fire up a Stargate to the Pegasus galaxy for one weekly staff meeting...$125,000
      Regular maintenance on the Daedalus for a year's worth of trips to Atlantis to bring supplies, shuttle passengers, and kick some major hive ship butt.....$658 Trillion (Hey, it's not like you can find those parts on eBay now can you!)
      Zelenka's facial expressions when Rodney makes a smart remark.........priceless!
      sigpic

Comment

ahaha nice !

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
          You know it's funny that this was a link for Cafe Press. I was on that very site in another window at the time. And yes, it's nice that they have Zelenka shirts, but I would like to see his face. His facial expressions are priceless.

Energy costs to fire up a Stargate to the Pegasus galaxy for one weekly staff meeting...$125,000
          Regular maintenance on the Daedalus for a year's worth of trips to Atlantis to bring supplies, shuttle passengers, and kick some major hive ship butt.....$658 Trillion (Hey, it's not like you can find those parts on eBay now can you!)
          Zelenka's facial expressions when Rodney makes a smart remark.........priceless!
          exactly
          sigpic

Comment

Yea! David's going to be in Mortal Kombat Web series!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2011/0...at-web-series/
            sigpic

Comment

Great !

Comment

It also looks like Canadians are going to get to watch "The Beast of Bottomless Lake" April 6th. They haven't said much else yet, sounds like they can't just yet so don't know if it's a station we can get in the States.

http://www.provostpictures.com/news_events.htm
                sigpic

Comment

*sniffs* miss everyone!

Can't post a pic until tonight!
                  sigpic

Comment

*Comfort Rose*

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post

Would make a good commercial
                      And an awesome shirt
                      Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                      My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

AWESOME T-Shirt!
                          sigpic

Comment

ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
                              Thanks. Made my day!

I ordered my Zelenka shirt!
                              Should be getting it in the mail next week!
                              sigpic

Comment

oooo whats it like
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X