Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday Ever!! May ya have bawdy Zelenka dreams for a full fortnight. As for me,I'd like to order the Zelenka towels,bed linens,nightshirt,and the free bottle of bubbling Radek bath oil. Okay,I blew up my brain cell imagining making Radek bubble but you cheeky monkeys started it with the whole sheets,shirts,and towels. My excuse,sticking to it. hehehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    Wouldn't you love to have one of those machines that help you go to wleep where instead of the soothing sound of waves or the ocean to put you to sleep, we have Radek's sexy voice! *sigh* That's a lovely thought to go to nighty night on!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

He he he. The man's in the wrong business! He he he. I bet he'd get a chuckle out of this.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Wouldn't you love to have one of those machines that help you go to wleep where instead of the soothing sound of waves or the ocean to put you to sleep, we have Radek's sexy voice! *sigh* That's a lovely thought to go to nighty night on!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...rsion00311.jpg
        Oh, my, Rose. You're trying to get us into trouble, aren't you?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Oh, my, Rose. You're trying to get us into trouble, aren't you?
          Yep!
          sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Rosehawk blew up my brain cell,no biggie. I'll take an order of Sexy Radek Voice Recordings along with my order of bedsheets,nightshirt,and Bubbling Radek Bath oils. hehe }:O

P.S. I only have Nykls to pay for my order...that's acceptable currency right? *smirks innocently,gets struck by lightning* hehe
            sigpic

Comment

Silly girl, you pay with everything BUT the Nykls. Then, you get Nykls back in change. No wonder you're starving for Nykls! Just think girl, after a while of saving your Nykls, you can pour them in the bathtub and roll around... maybe I should stop. *THUNK!* Too late. Will someone send an ambulance over to Crw's house to initiate CPR? Preferably one that looks like David!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                He he he. The man's in the wrong business! He he he. I bet he'd get a chuckle out of this.
                What? No, no no.....the man is in the right business!
                He does do voice work as well as acting...the man is so in the right business! Now if we can just get him to do some fun voice thingy for his fan girls!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hiccups View Post
                  silly girl, you pay with everything but the nykls. Then, you get nykls back in change. No wonder you're starving for nykls! Just think girl, after a while of saving your nykls, you can pour them in the bathtub and roll around... Maybe i should stop. *thunk!* too late. Will someone send an ambulance over to crw's house to initiate cpr? Preferably one that looks like david!
                  LOL! Nice!

Inflation makes it a nickel (Nykl) for my thoughts!
                  sigpic

Comment

A Nykl for your thoughts is a good one.

I wouldn't mind waking up to a recording of Zelenka swearing in Czech! Especially on a Monday...
                    sigpic

Comment

well listening to his CDs might help alot of us girls relax a little to his soft soothing sexy voice
                      sigpic

Comment

If I had a Nykl for every Radek related plot bunny,I'd be filthy rich and Radek would be exhausted. *smirks* More Hot Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Crw, are those "Hot Czech shots" anything like "hot Czech-o-late?" I bet Pookey likes hers with a little whipped cream on top!

*waves* Hi Pooks!
                          sigpic

Comment

Whipped cream on top....I am soooooo not going there.....oops....too late!
                            sigpic

Comment

It would certainly help keep his hair under control.
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL. Okay, the guy's got hair everywhere! We've seen his chest!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X