No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just puts his finger to his mouth for a quick little nursing. You know how people do when they get their finger hurt, pinched, zapped, or what not? Oh, go watch the episode again. He gets his finger zapped and he briefly puts it in his mouth. And you call yourself a Nykl fan! I don't know, maybe it's me, but every scene he's in seems like it runs in slow motion, and yet it's over in a split second.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      He just puts his finger to his mouth for a quick little nursing. You know how people do when they get their finger hurt, pinched, zapped, or what not? Oh, go watch the episode again. He gets his finger zapped and he briefly puts it in his mouth. And you call yourself a Nykl fan! I don't know, maybe it's me, but every scene he's in seems like it runs in slow motion, and yet it's over in a split second.
      You missed my fangirlish point!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Sorry.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry.
          LOL. No need to apologize...you just had to see the thoughts that were going through my head. Somehow it was funnier in my head then in print!

I agree, every scene that Zelenka/Nykl is in goes by too fast!

*sigh* Any chance the movie will come out soon? It's suppose to have a nice role for Radek!
          sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't that be nice!
            sigpic

Comment

yes it would be, we could see him suck his finger again and Rose and I could have really dirty thoughts....again *whistles and walks off*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
                Just look at his entry

Hehe, I was there And I can tell you, he was awesome. When he did his gymnastic "thing", dollars fell from his pocket and the moderator was like:
                "Hey people, you can see real american dollars "

Btw, Hello. I haven't been here for a long time. I knoow. I should try to keep our Czech SGA icon alive in my own life. Hehe.
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

And I don't know if this belongs here . but I have to post it
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

We'll take it!!! *passes around the drool, er "appreciation" buckets*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                      yes it would be, we could see him suck his finger again and Rose and I could have really dirty thoughts....again *whistles and walks off*
                      Well aren't we the innocent ones here!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                        And I don't know if this belongs here . but I have to post it
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dz9USzRklQ
                        Yeah, us fan girls never get tired of that commerical. Almost as good as his Subway one where he strips down to his underwear!
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about. Ooo, but I like the smilie! Lots of pucker action!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Yeah, us fan girls never get tired of that commerical. Almost as good as his Subway one where he strips down to his underwear!
                            ...and socks! Right Pooks? I wonder if those were business socks. Hmmmm.... Care to explain that to the crowd Pookey?
                            sigpic

Comment

...and socks! Right Pooks? I wonder if those were business socks. Hmmmm.... Care to explain that to the crowd Pookey?
                              LOL. You guys are gonna love it when you finally get to see "The Beast of Bottomless Lake"!
                              Hummm....maybe that comment should go to the *THUNK* thead

It was actually one of the funniest scenes in the movie - at least to me....
                              sigpic

Comment

Is he in his boxers?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X