John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Whumpers!

Still trying to recover from all the smoke. Sheesh *headdesk*.

I hope we get some P4 reports!

In the meantime, I am off to catch up.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      I can imagine That's a fab idea!

Hi bebop! Glad you had fun as well And I heard about the infamous con dances

@ SAF That's hysterical!!!!
      Now there's something to tease Joe with indeed

Gotta go whumpers. Have a great evening/day
      thanks

And bye, see you later/tomorrow

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        Just back from P4. Such fun!

Now I am even more excited waiting for Chevron !!!!
        Glad you had fun and are looking forward to more!!! Can't wait to hear any info you may have picked up!

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        Thanks!

Aww.. thanks! Love to write action but also sometimes love to write good old fashioned character interaction. When I can mix the two, mores the better!

On the topic of DVDs..(your post just made me think of this, Pocus.. LOL ) Am I remembering correctly that Robert Cooper said there would be a directors cut of Vegas on the season 5 DVDs?
        If not for the character interaction, the action would just fall flat for me. I need both to enjoy something and you hit the nail (or the Shep) on the head for me.

I think you are right. I think he said there would be 4 extra minutes in the DVD. Now I can't remember if they will be a director's cut of the ep or if they will be in a deleted scenes special. Must go look!

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        Just got back from P4...what a GREAT time!!!!!...Fabby peeps, great guests and sore feet from dancing...
        Yeah another returnee. Glad you had fun too!!

Originally posted by Salty View Post
        Glad you're feeling better!!! We just got over pneumonia (SaltyJr) and strep (MiniSalty) here Good thing mommies aren't allowed to get sick!
        That sounds like a rough time. Glad you made it through and everyone was healthy enough to enjoy their bday parties!

Hubbies are great when they're well trained! Last Christmas hubby gave me the 10 season boxset of SG1! This year I got an SGA watch. He treats me well
        Well Hubby is only partially trained. I was hoping for the SG1 Boxset for Christmas, but I can't complain...he got me an MP3 player and the collectors edition of J K Rowlings Tales of Beetle the Bard. He gets my obsessions mixed up but at least he remembers I have them.

I had a Underground thought - yesterday I posted my Whump Add-In for Underground - Shep should have been brutally interrogated, not just sat in the chair and asked questions, right? Well, what do you think would have been more effective? Whump Rodney making Shep cooperate so Rodney doesn't get hurt? Or whump Shep so Rodney freaks out and starts babbling?
        Now why is my heart beating so fast and I am feeling flushed? A helpless to help Rodney Shep.....sigh!
        sigpic

Comment

Who has the siggy with the Camaro that says "Boulevard of Broken dreams"? Sweeeet.

I have to ask this..........How does Chris Heyerdahl know Joe's a good kisser?!?!? Enquiring minds want to know!

Let me know when SGAFan's fic is completed so I can read it.

P4 sounds like it was tons of fun! And I want to see the Teyla outfit also. How was Paul McGillion? He's a doll....really enjoyed meeting him.

Today's one of those days where I'll be inside all day......so it may be SGA time. Maybe hubby will want to see the last episodes today? Maybe he'll find time to fit me into his life today.

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Hi whumpers!!

Have my Conversion folder open, and I can never say no!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                Who has the siggy with the Camaro that says "Boulevard of Broken dreams"? Sweeeet.

I have to ask this..........How does Chris Heyerdahl know Joe's a good kisser?!?!? Enquiring minds want to know!

Let me know when SGAFan's fic is completed so I can read it.

P4 sounds like it was tons of fun! And I want to see the Teyla outfit also. How was Paul McGillion? He's a doll....really enjoyed meeting him.

Today's one of those days where I'll be inside all day......so it may be SGA time. Maybe hubby will want to see the last episodes today? Maybe he'll find time to fit me into his life today.

IHS
                Hubby and I parallel play. We tend to be in the same room and he is on his pc while I am on the laptop. He is in charge of the tv because I'm not really a tv watcher except for certain shows. We might read or play computer games, but he likes the first person shooter things and I like puzzles or mystery things. It feels weird to be in another room from him unless I am busy cleaning. At that point I don't want him around. He just gets in the way even if he is trying to be helpful.

Queenie those Conversion pics.....GUH!!!
                sigpic

Comment

hi queen

Spoiler:
                  you just love to torture me with those pics, huh?

Comment

"Conversion" Shep! Even his mutating hands are hot! I love that "Look! I made a new friend" expression too. *sigh*

IHS

ETA: You would not believe what hubby just said to me.
                    Spoiler:
                    "You need to go to a Con that Joe Flanigan will appear at! But closer than CANADA."
                    Last edited by iheartshep; 25 January 2009, 09:14 AM. Reason: EEP!
                    sigpic

Comment

"Conversion" Shep! Even his mutating hands are hot! I love that "Look! I made a new friend" expression too. *sigh*

IHS

Spoiler:
                      "You need to go to a Con that Joe Flanigan will appear at! But closer than CANADA."
                      WOW!!! Mine would never say anything like that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad you're feeling better!!! We just got over pneumonia (SaltyJr) and strep (MiniSalty) here Good thing mommies aren't allowed to get sick!
                        Whoa! *hugs*!! Hope SaltyJr and MiniSalty are better now!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        If not for the character interaction, the action would just fall flat for me. I need both to enjoy something and you hit the nail (or the Shep) on the head for me.
                        Hehe.. I agree. Have to have both. (and a healthy dose of snark where needed. )

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        I think you are right. I think he said there would be 4 extra minutes in the DVD. Now I can't remember if they will be a director's cut of the ep or if they will be in a deleted scenes special. Must go look!
                        I thought I remembered something about that... That would be SO AWESOME!!!
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

IHS

Spoiler:

sounds like you truly converted him

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                            Hi SheppyD! Glad you had fun
                            Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                            Can't wait for all the details!!!
                            Oh I am not the one to ask for details

I forget everything although the highlight for me was Chris H doing Todd saying John Sheppard!!!!!

Oh and I actually did some con dancing - yes me !!!!!! Now that is a rare thing

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                              Oh I am not the one to ask for details

I forget everything although the highlight for me was Chris H doing Todd saying John Sheppard!!!!!

Oh and I actually did some con dancing - yes me !!!!!! Now that is a rare thing
                              I can't wait to hear everything!
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

HELLO! I'm baccccck!

Firstly, how surreal is it that SheppyD, Listy, Bebop and I got to dance a medley of Grease songs opposite Todd? Yes, we danced and sang to a wonderful Chris H. He had a pretty fine voice, let me tell you!

Lots of wonderful stories. Kavan says Joe is interesting, very intelligent but moody and VERY p***y until he's had he's morning coffee. Joe's a great sport. Well, I knew all of these things already, but hey, nice to hear them again!

Kavan found out about SGA's cancellation this way. He was walking through the lot at Bridge, Joe whizzes by on his skateboard. "Hey!" Joe calls out. "You hear we got cancelled?" Joe whizzes off again.

Bad and concerning news, according to Kavan. The film has been temporarily shelved for the moment owing to the financial climate. Hopefully it will go ahead in the summer, but MGM is waiting to see what happens at the moment. I really hope the situation changes or has changed and Kavan doesn't know about it yet.

Ayway. SheppyD and I got 5 hours sleep this weekend. We danced all night and had a ball. All without alcohol...

Chris did a wonderful "John Sheppaaaaard!" for us. Boy, we nearly passed out it was soooo chilling. Chris is an intelligent and wonderful actor and a great hoot!

I'll post anything else of relevance as I think of it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X