John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin7
    I'm getting ever more excited for season 2. I expect lots of physical and emotional and even some MENTAL Whumpage of Shep.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What Martin said about Intruder just makes me all kinds of happy and curious.
    Ooo yeah!! Mental whumpage!

Yep....it'd be great to see Joe stretch those acting muscles in various ways this season!!

Comment

oooh!! mental whumpage, you say??? ooh!! that's second only to emotional on my list (ok, so there's only three... so what ) i'd love to see shep go through some mental torture! we'd get his emotional whump afterwards and his mental and emotional (from confusion and pain perhaps) and POSSIBLY physical whump all the same time!!

i think if anyone would do this, it'd be kolya or another genii... anyone agree??

Comment

I'm with you Emily!!!
        Kolya HAS to come back - it'll be in the 2nd half of the season if he does - no first half spoilers have mentioned him. I want torture and pain, and we can follow that with recovery and emotional whumps!
        How 'bout a return to Earth for recovery and he has to face his father???

sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
          Yea, because they are saying
          Spoiler:
          Ba'al is on Earth Ignore this if you're not following that odd story

Definitely hoping Kolya will return and bring all kinds of whumpage!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
            Yea, because they are saying
            Spoiler:
            Ba'al is on Earth Ignore this if you're not following that odd story
            Well,
            Spoiler:
            Didn't they say something about crossovers?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

OMG!! can't.contain.all.these.plot.bunnies!!!!!

dude, *iz sooooo tying that into the sequel!!!!*

umm, though, i must ask,
              Spoiler:
              WHICH ep are they supposed to be going back to earth in??

Comment

ermmm, the second one of season 2 I think. Gateworld has the names!
                Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                  ermmm, the second one of season 2 I think. Gateworld has the names!
                  Ah! Found it!

Originally posted by GateWorld
                  Spoiler:
                  The expedition team will return to Earth in "Intruder," courtesy of their new Zero Point Module. Creation Entertainment showed a short clip from the episode at the April convention in Vancouver, B.C., showing Dr. Weir and Colonel Caldwell (Mitch Pileggi) in a meeting with new S.G.C. commander General Hank Landry (Beau Bridges) at Stargate Command. Bridges implies to Weir that the Pentagon may be considering putting Caldwell in charge of Atlantis.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                    I'm with you Emily!!!
                    Kolya HAS to come back - it'll be in the 2nd half of the season if he does - no first half spoilers have mentioned him. I want torture and pain, and we can follow that with recovery and emotional whumps!

Poor Shep!! He's not going to recover very quickly with all this stuff going on! Oh........but that's what us whumpers want isn't it?!!

Comment

Going back to favourite whump moments, I just watched Home again last night, and the look in his eyes when he answers the door and sees his supposed-to-be-dead friends standing there is just heartbreaking. Much moreso when you're rewatching and know why he's looking that way.

Not to mention he looks especially young and sweet and vulnerable that whole episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                        Going back to favourite whump moments, I just watched Home again last night, and the look in his eyes when he answers the door and sees his supposed-to-be-dead friends standing there is just heartbreaking. Much moreso when you're rewatching and know why he's looking that way.

Not to mention he looks especially young and sweet and vulnerable that whole episode.

Yuppers. That's a kick in the gut moment for Shep. And he totally looked very VERY young and sweet and vulnerable. And so darn beautiful it about broke me.

Comment

Gah.. I wish I had my computer so I could get a cap of that to post. I will when I get home, unless someone else has one.

Comment

So, what do we all think?

What with Joe having these new muscles and doing a LOT of stunts and
                            Spoiler:
                            the bugs returning
                            I'd say we've got mega whump too look forward to this season !!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Spoiler:
                              the bugs returning

I've got my fingers crossed for LOTS of good WHUMPING to come in season 2. Yup. Lots and lots.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Spoiler:
                                the bugs returning

What muscles? I think I've missed something here. He's not gone and done a MS has he and bulked up?
                                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Working...
                                X