John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
    I think it will be asked more than, say, a hundred times. I also think the answer will be non-commital.

I have a possible question, but I want to frame it properly. I want to know
    Spoiler:
    what stunts JF did and was he really in the car being showered with glass and metal (fake, of course) during the firefight, and was he really as close as it looked to the explosion.

I also want to know if RC feels JF, and the other actors, played it like he imagined when he was writing the ep, and how much input JF, and the other actors, had, and what of it actually got on screen.

Do you think that's to much?

It is more than one question, isn't it?
    I don't think thats too much at all

spoiler
    Spoiler:

I do know that Jf loves to do physical acting, and it looked like it was him that dove over the car (pretty continuous when he turned and ran, no spot where the scene flipped to a stunt man) just guessing there was one HUGE pad behind the car for him to land on. LOL and it looks like it was him in the car with glass coming down on him, but would love to hear RC's take.

Would love to know what kind of input JF had on his characer portrayal.

I've read that many of the writers and PTB have lurked on occasion.
    Yeah, Bam Bam used to (does he still?) and so did Torri H many moons ago.
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I think it will be asked more than, say, a hundred times. I also think the answer will be non-commital.

Spoiler:
      what stunts JF did and was he really in the car being showered with glass and metal (fake, of course) during the firefight, and was he really as close as it looked to the explosion.

I also want to know if RC feels JF, and the other actors, played it like he imagined when he was writing the ep, and how much input JF, and the other actors, had, and what of it actually got on screen.

I think I had 7 questions - all related to things in the ep. I think your questions are great. You should definitely post them. I'd love to hear the answers.

As for BW lurking, I was surprised he was logged in.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Hi All

On my way to sunny Mexico (where it is warm) with a layover in Houston.

So, internet is really slow at the hotel so I am sorry if this was already posted.

Rob C is going to to a Q& A on JM blog on Vegas. You need to post the questions soon. I don't know the window. Should be interesting to see what was going through Rob C head when writing it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
          Hi All

On my way to sunny Mexico (where it is warm) with a layover in Houston.

So, internet is really slow at the hotel so I am sorry if this was already posted.

Rob C is going to to a Q& A on JM blog on Vegas. You need to post the questions soon. I don't know the window. Should be interesting to see what was going through Rob C head when writing it.
          I just posted a few questions.

Have a great, and safe, trip!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Good question!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              He's lurking on GW??
              In some ways, that doesn't surprise me, but if he's recognizable? I hope he reconsiders some of his answers.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                In some ways, that doesn't surprise me, but if he's recognizable? I hope he reconsiders some of his answers.
                **laughs** Do you know that saying..."when hell freezes over"? I think it would be some time AFTER that.

Oops! My bad.

Comment

Blech. Work tomorrow. I think I need to go find some chocolate. Goodnight!

Comment

so... I made this Vegas video...

*spoilers for all seasons up through Vegas*

Vegas Vid
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Can't beleive i didn't get chance to play on here the weekend - boyfy was at work, i had the place to myself. But housework, shopping (the boring food kind) and a massive headache put paid to that!

I did however get to see Vegas
                      Spoiler:
                      What an episode!

I honestly wasn't sure i liked it at first! It was such a departure from what we usually get - and i found the soundtrack very intrusive, and more than a little Kill Bill!

Once i'd settled into the style i loved it though. Shep all dishevelled and unshaven *dies*

And it was nice to glimpse what could have been if things had gone south in Afghanistan - albeit saving someone different to our Shep

What was the deal with his eye? Did Joe injure himself and they had to write it in? Or was that part of the Shep character - we found out he had gambling debts, are we to assume he got it because of that, or in some random fight?
                      Either way, it added to the mystery so it's all good

But the ending!?! OMG - is he dead?

Again, i guess it's all part of the mystery!

I may have to watch it again at lunch time

*hums "Solitary Man"*

Righty-ho - lets see how far i get with catching up!
                      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Ack! I was the one who asked Joe M about the possibility of Rob Cooper doing a Vegas Q&A and now I can't think of a good question to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                          Chevron 7.2 is in Bedford Feb 20-23. If I can lose 2 lbs a week (what should be possible, healthy, and safe) that should put me 10-12 lbs lost by then.

Ali - what does it mean to lose "3 stone"?

Who is setting up the LJ?
                          http://community.livejournal.com/whump_losers

Here is a start!

Comment

New Vegas stills, courtesy of Morjana

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=993

Last edited by CazzBlade; 05 January 2009, 03:00 AM.
                            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

MGM has loaded up photos from the finale

http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?series_id=3 is the behind the scenes, and they've got a nice Shep whump shot (how they filmed it) there. Yeah, basically, the last shot from "Vegas'!

and http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...sode=20#anch20 has a preview of shots from the finale, mostly head shots

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                New Vegas still, courtesy of Morjana

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=993

Wow...yummy!

Oh on the weight loss LJ - please can people join rather than just watching - that way you can post on there! Also make posts for members only if you want to be private

Comment

Working...
                                X