No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between the whump thread and the JFT I have Scooby Dooby Doo going round in my head! But the words are now 'Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you, I'd like the perfect hair now'

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Wow, you guys were chatty! Something worth squeeing about this Friday?! Can´t think why ...

Collected some quotes but most/if not all have already been answered, soo....

First off

Congrats to all milestones, ali, IHS, Pocus and several others, I`m sure!
      Welcome to the newbies, you´re gonna love it here!

About that Chelsea show,
      Spoiler:
      I was all set feeling bad about not seeing it, but right now, I´m kinda glad I didn´t and won´t even hunt it down. Love Joe but that show didn´t sound like something I wanna watch From what I gathered, it was pretty obvious that Joe was just there as a PR prop (poor thing! ) and didn´t hesitate to stick it to her (in a polite way) with mentioning the DVD box set coming from the MGM people (rather than him, LOL)

(too bad it was wasted on such a bimbo )

Prion and rhymer- You both did my day!! :lol

What else, yeah - back to catching up!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

A slightly OT boggle moment: I just popped downstairs, and found my husband with a bright pink unsharpened pencil in his hand, with a pink medieval princess on its end. This pencil was being used to ram a jelly baby into a very small bottle. Lined up next to him was a row of about 20 little bottles with imprisoned little jelly babies already in them, their tormented little faces slowly melting in the vodka that had been poured in over them. Another 20 were floating in a vat of boiling water, the poor little whumped babies melting away to goo.

I am never, ever, ever, ever again going to let him call whumpers weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          yeah!!!!..... oooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy.... we believe you.

As for halo's I have been wondering if mine will come back like a boomerang.....

*chucks it across room*
          oops ListySC was in the way...... It didn't come back to me and now I am not sure all of ListySC's memories will come back to him
          *looks around, picks up halo and innocently whistles while side stepping out of the room*
          whaaaa you´re just gona leave him there?! Hurt and woozy and unconcious ??????

*hands you back your whumper membership*
          Oh wait, you didn´t lose that -- dodged that bullet in time, eh

Speaking of whump

Remnants / JM blog

Spoiler:
          oh my!!!! The return of the black t-shirt of Yum????? Really????? Right now, I can´t decide what´s better, the white shirt of Yum or the black T of yum ) And bullets and blood?????? *** THUD****

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            yeah!!!!..... oooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy.... we believe you.

As for halo's I have been wondering if mine will come back like a boomerang.....

*chucks it across room*
            oops ListySC was in the way...... It didn't come back to me and now I am not sure all of ListySC's memories will come back to him
            *looks around, picks up halo and innocently whistles while side stepping out of the room*
            Bwahahahahahahaaha!! *snerk**

Oh its ok kids!! Your teacher is fixing the cables on the floor and just choked on some dust!! Honestly!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Between the whump thread and the JFT I have Scooby Dooby Doo going round in my head! But the words are now 'Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you, I'd like the perfect hair now'

Hee!! You have just added a verse for me!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Ack!! No Hair whumpage!!!!! Must post reminder

Perm???? Oh no, please no...

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
              NO! NO! IT'S A PUNISHMENT, HONEST! *tries so very hard to look convincing.*
              Not working.
              sigpic

Comment

A slightly OT boggle moment: I just popped downstairs, and found my husband with a bright pink unsharpened pencil in his hand, with a pink medieval princess on its end. This pencil was being used to ram a jelly baby into a very small bottle. Lined up next to him was a row of about 20 little bottles with imprisoned little jelly babies already in them, their tormented little faces slowly melting in the vodka that had been poured in over them. Another 20 were floating in a vat of boiling water, the poor little whumped babies melting away to goo.

**blink blink**
                sigpic

Comment

Oh gawd...not in here too!! I really really ahte that show (and always have).

*backs away slowly.......*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello whumpers, 1st visit and I come bearing gifts

A couple of Aurora whumps

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Hi queen hathor!

Where abouts in York are you from? I'm at uni there

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Welcome to the whump thread!! Have some chocolate

sigpic

Comment

WELCOME!! And CONGRATS on 300!! And HAVE FUN!!!

Nice piccies.

By the way, about the MGM pics - did you notice that in the one with Woolsey and Shep
                          Spoiler:
                          that Shep looks kinda REALLY pissed off at Woolsey?? Well, they both look angry, looks like there is going to be some tension, huh?!

*oh, if looks could kill*

Comment

Hi queen hathor!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...he-whump-1.jpg

Where abouts in York are you from? I'm at uni there

Hi Cazz As a Leeds fan I can't bring myself to say the rest of your name

I'm just outside town, Clifton side. I'm doing a uni course myself, open uni though - psychology degree. What are you doing if you don't mind me asking? Leave a visitor msg or PM if you like

I've only recently discovered whumping so you'll have to be gentle with me for a while. I'm not a huge Shep fan, but he looks good whumped!!

sigpic

Comment

Yaaaaaay! Yorkshire whumpers in the house!!! *waves from Leeds*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Welcome to the whump thread!! Have some chocolate

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...cs/brownie.jpg
                                Thanks And thanks for the chocolate....never say no to a bit of choccy!!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                WELCOME!! And CONGRATS on 300!! And HAVE FUN!!!

Nice piccies.
                                Thanks - again!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Yaaaaaay! Yorkshire whumpers in the house!!! *waves from Leeds*
                                Thanks again, again *waves back*

*feels all wanted*

Back in a bit, got some Rononing to do. Any Shex fans btw? Just so I know... I haven't read all the posts yet, but I will evetually

Edit: found one more pic for now. OK, it was in my Ronon folder but lets just called it a whumped double thunk...or should that me a double whumped thunk. This is all new terminology to me!!!

Last edited by queen_hathor; 15 July 2008, 12:50 PM. Reason: Added a pic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X