John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
    Woohooooooo, our postman was late today, (3 pm late ) and I just arrived back home from lunchtime with friends to receive my season 4 disc 3 of SGA!!!!!! And that after getting an email from AMAZON that it won´t come until 19th of July!!!! Oh boy, what a nice surprise to sweeten this suddenly sweet weekend!!!!! Finally get to watch BAMSR and SOW!!!!!! Oh what a lovely package warning "CONTAINS MODERATE THREAT AND BLOODY IMAGES" *makes a whumpers happy sigh*
    Oooo, lovely surprise!!

I'm LOVING the warning - bet they never realised they'd have a bunch of nutty fangirls squeeing over that! lol
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      I like the way you think We already established that, but I just wanted to say it again

Whumpers=crazy=crazy=normal. It's like - and - = +

Ooh popcorn! Salt or sweet? Please say salt! I'm the only one I know, seriously only one I know.. who eats salt.. and therefore no one sells it but the cinema..

We could whump Shep with popcorn! Feed him salt, because I bet he's a sweet guy (no pun intended, I swear )
      NO way! You too?! I thought I was the only one who enjoys the salty popcorn better than sweet (though, I do like both). My friend went EWWWWWW at the cinema when they asked if she wanted salt on them, and when I said yes, she looked at me rather strange

Whump Shep with salty popcorn!! Hmm, could go like this

SAF: want some popcorn, Sheppy?
      Shep: Sure, hand it over!
      San: But we only have the salt ones, you like?
      Shep: salt? Eww!
      SAF: No problem, we have water too!
      Shep: SALTWATER?! NOOOOO!!!
      San: Did we just....?!
      SAF: Yep, I guess we just bugged him somewhat!

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      Oooo, lovely surprise!!

I'm LOVING the warning - bet they never realised they'd have a bunch of nutty fangirls squeeing over that! lol
      Darn straight!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

NO way! You too?! I thought I was the only one who enjoys the salty popcorn better than sweet (though, I do like both). My friend went EWWWWWW at the cinema when they asked if she wanted salt on them, and when I said yes, she looked at me rather strange

Darn straight!
        *giggles* If you asked for sugar on your popcorn in the US, people would think you'd lost your mind. Cinemas let you salt and butter it to your heart's content.

We do have kettle corn which is a mixture of salt and sugar.

Oh, and just 7 days to go!
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana
        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
          *giggles* If you asked for sugar on your popcorn in the US, people would think you'd lost your mind. Cinemas let you salt and butter it to your heart's content.

We do have kettle corn which is a mixture of salt and sugar.

Oh, and just 7 days to go!
          Aww, well then, exchange the salt with sugar!
          It´s the other way around here! Oh, the lovely differences!
          (Although, I think the salt version is becoming more and more popular!

Comment

Originally posted by K8T View Post
            Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself to my fellow Shep whump lovers. I have been reading this thread for a short time now (a couple of weeks) and finally decided to join in on the lovely whump talk and fan girling. I love how there is one thread here that thrives on whump. I think I have found my home away from home.

Cheers,
            K8T
            Welcome K8T! You'll love it here!

Originally posted by rhymer View Post

Welcome! I'm sure you'll have great fun here. You don't even have to be crazy to fit in here.

And talking of which...

"Doh!": the sound a whumped Shep makes
            Ray: a Wraith who wields a blade
            Me: a gal who loves her whump
            Far: Shep's far away from aid
            So, let's have some lovely whump
            La! I'm singing here with glee!
            Tea? I'd rather watch some whump
            And when whumping stops I go "Doh! Doh! Doh!
            "Doh!": the sound...

(Actually, I should admit that I couldn't actually remember the proper version of this song. All I could remember was the CAMRA version (campaign for real ale). And when writing the Sound of Music one yesterday, all I could think of was Ewan McGregor singing it in Moulin Rouge, and I had to Youtube the original to remind myself how on earth it went.)

SAF, you make us look like a big bunch of freaks in here *shakes head* what will people think of us.. we're not thát crazy!

Or are we?
            Yeah, we are.

I'm still looking forward to "How D'you Whump a Colonel Like John Sheppard?"
            (I suspect it's similar to my solution to Maria - attack dogs and machine guns, only without the death at the end....... )

*nods head* Oh me too!

at your solution for Maria!
            sigpic

Comment

Woohooooooo, our postman was late today, (3 pm late ) and I just arrived back home from lunchtime with friends to receive my season 4 disc 3 of SGA!!!!!! And that after getting an email from AMAZON that it won´t come until 19th of July!!!! Oh boy, what a nice surprise to sweeten this suddenly sweet weekend!!!!! Finally get to watch BAMSR and SOW!!!!!! Oh what a lovely package warning "CONTAINS MODERATE THREAT AND BLOODY IMAGES" *makes a whumpers happy sigh*

Edit: *waves to Erika* Welcome back!!!

Love the warning! And soooooo jealous.

Originally posted by prion View Post
              For those interested in spoiler photos, the vast majority come from this one LJ.

Just bookmark this LJ and that's where all the large shots are posted She has up the nice shots from THE SEED and others )
              Pics are good. Thanks for the link.

Oooo, lovely surprise!!

Happy 4th of July!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                Love the warning! And soooooo jealous.
                But don´t be, you´ll be having the whole box much sooner than I will

Some pics to tide you over!

s4

Spoiler:

Comment

I knew it! I just knew you would like salt as well And guess what! Just went grocery shopping, and guess what I found! Yes indeed! Salt popcorn! Never encountered it in a store before. I obviously immediately purchased two bags And laughed my butt of because we just discussed it

we bugged him Poor Shep

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                  Yeah, we are.
                  Hmm.. maybe we are indeed..
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Sci has updated the RR! It's fabby Part 7

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I knew it! I just knew you would like salt as well And guess what! Just went grocery shopping, and guess what I found! Yes indeed! Salt popcorn! Never encountered it in a store before. I obviously immediately purchased two bags And laughed my butt of because we just discussed it

we bugged him Poor Shep

Hmm.. maybe we are indeed..
                      I got my first taste of salt popcorn when our cinema handed out "Try-it-bags" and was a bit reluctant to try it, but it´s better than the sweet version! Haven´t seen it in the store either over here, only with chocolate and colorful ones

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Sci has updated the RR! It's fabby Part 7

Read it! It´s great!

Comment

I got my first taste of salt popcorn when our cinema handed out "Try-it-bags" and was a bit reluctant to try it, but it´s better than the sweet version! Haven´t seen it in the store either over here, only with chocolate and colorful ones
                        chocolate? Colourful ones? What is this? Freakin' carnival?

I actually was under the assumption that I didn't like popcorn because I had only tasted sweet, which I hated. Then indeed came the cinema, and I was enlightened

I suddenly have an idea! Yes, another one, so beware I'm dying to see Shep on a big screen! A cinema-size screen!
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

chocolate? Colourful ones? What is this? Freakin' carnival?

I actually was under the assumption that I didn't like popcorn because I had only tasted sweet, which I hated. Then indeed came the cinema, and I was enlightened
                          Now I´m starting to get scared! *backs away*
                          Though, slight difference - after the salt ones I suddenly developed a liking towards sweet ones too! Weird! And yeah, the colorful ones ARE strange! And not really my cup of tea!

I suddenly have an idea! Yes, another one, so beware I'm dying to see Shep on a big screen! A cinema-size screen!
                          Yeah me too! He really needs to do some feature movies!
                          (But I still want him in Atlantis!) Boy, aren´t I demanding!

Comment

Now I´m starting to get scared! *backs away*
                            Though, slight difference - after the salt ones I suddenly developed a liking towards sweet ones too! Weird! And yeah, the colorful ones ARE strange! And not really my cup of tea!
                            Wow, we do find each other scary don't we

Luckily we here only have sweet and salt, and no funny coloury ones

Yeah me too! He really needs to do some feature movies!
                            (But I still want him in Atlantis!) Boy, aren´t I demanding!
                            Oh I'm exactly the same. He should be in SGA for many years to come, but he should also have a movie career so that I can see him on a big screen. Maybe a bit demanding, yes But hey, we just love the man, what can we say
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Back on topic - by popular demand - well, at least ONE person was asking for it

SaltNSugar - today´s whumper: popcorn

Spoiler:

"Who put SUGAR in this?!"
                              "I was told it was the way to eat them."

"by who?"
                              "Your internet!"
                              "You call that a good source?! It´s totally contradictory!"
                              "Until today, I did not even know that corny things could pop! Are there any more such things on your planet?"

*mental note* Don´t show how immature you are - yet! No word, John!!

Comment

Popcorn??? Only if it's buttered and has salt on it. There is no other way to eat it! I think the sweet stuff is what we call "kettle corn" around here. Yuck!!

Prion - thanks for the pixs link!! I peeked. I couldn't help it!!

SQUEE!! 7 days till S5 premieres!! OMG!! It's so close now I can taste it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X