Hello whumpers!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

hey h louise
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Evening whumpers. Just finished a 11 hour shift and feel like I've been whumped big time. Legs are like lead and my bed is calling me.
          One more day till LMS and I'm really looking forward to it, sounds like a fantastic episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            Hello whumpers!!! Just got done with work. Got to learn some new office jobs so I'm happy. The more I know, the more they'll want to keep me around. Everything is so up in the air due to the new dfirector we are supposed to be getting sometime late this month or next.

One more day till TLM. My rambling ideas of the eppy ahs provided me with some more whumpy dreams last night. That's like the third one this week. Is it wrong to say I'm actually looking forward to going to bed at night cause I just might have a whumpy dream?

Roo hon!! ((HUGS)) So sorry to hear you didn't get your course. I hope you can focus on having a great time with your mates for a few days and forget about it.
            ((HUGS)) thanks GG!

im looking forward to getting away and forgetting about this crap week....when i get back ill have to have a rethink, there are still a few options open...i tried to ring them today to find out why i didnt get on but i couldnt get through to them...cos if i was close then i def dont want to give up just yet........its typical though, something i really want and dont get it. im only 22 its not the end of the world....but i dont like waiting for things, i wanted this now!

its kinda like shep whump.......if i really want it then i usually dont get it!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              ((HUGS)) thanks GG!

im looking forward to getting away and forgetting about this crap week....when i get back ill have to have a rethink, there are still a few options open...i tried to ring them today to find out why i didnt get on but i couldnt get through to them...cos if i was close then i def dont want to give up just yet........its typical though, something i really want and dont get it. im only 22 its not the end of the world....but i dont like waiting for things, i wanted this now!

Oh man...to be 22 again. *sigh*

I feel for ya hon. I know how much it must suck to want something and not get it. But you got a good head on your shoulders and something will come along. Hang in there. And if you need to vent, beat the crap outta Shep. This way you'll feel better and gt the whump you want. Win-win all around.

Argh! I gotta go pick up Geeklet from school and then head off to the hobby shop to get some last minute stuff so he can finish his pinewood derby car. He just wants it to roll down the track....I want it to win. Catch ya all later.
              sigpic

Comment

Shout out to MKC!! Hope your hanging in there hon. I know you must of taken the news of Favre pretty rough yesterday. ((HUGS))
                sigpic

Comment

((HUGS)) thanks GG!

((hugs)) Roo!! Sorry you didn't get what you wanted. I'm glad you aren't giving up on it just yet. Be persistant with what you want. You can get it. It is just frustrating waiting for it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello.

Ooh whumpy dreams - they are the best! lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry about your course Roo. What course was it?
                      sigpic

Comment

Moving whump!

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                          Moving whump!

Spoiler:
                          Thats marvellous!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            Oh man...to be 22 again. *sigh*

I feel for ya hon. I know how much it must suck to want something and not get it. But you got a good head on your shoulders and something will come along. Hang in there. And if you need to vent, beat the crap outta Shep. This way you'll feel better and gt the whump you want. Win-win all around.

Argh! I gotta go pick up Geeklet from school and then head off to the hobby shop to get some last minute stuff so he can finish his pinewood derby car. He just wants it to roll down the track....I want it to win. Catch ya all later.
                            aww thanks hon, and btw at wanting to win.....i always want to win too! Like i wanted to win a place on this course grr!!!
                            Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            ((hugs)) Roo!! Sorry you didn't get what you wanted. I'm glad you aren't giving up on it just yet. Be persistant with what you want. You can get it. It is just frustrating waiting for it.
                            thanks pocus! i know ...its very frustrating..im not a patient person, like with sheppy whump too lol!!
                            Sorry about your course Roo. What course was it?
                            childrens nursing! and thanks!

Comment

Moving whump!

Spoiler:
                              funnily enough thats one of my fav scenes in sunday!

Comment

((HUGS)) thanks GG!

*Hugs sis* I'm so angry for you.....i only live down the road from them...want me to inflict some whump?? (Ah crap...we like that don't we )

TLM - *SQUEE!* Not long now but then it's the last one. Hopefully we wont have such a long wait in between this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X