No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks folks. I watched some Torchwood to cheer me up. I'm almost on the S1 finale. Now some SGA to be the cherry on top.

Lemon, explosive... it can be whatever your imagination wants it to be.
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Morning peeps.

Ugh!! I'm on new pain medication and I feel very sick to my stomach. doc wanted to give me straight morphine, but told him no. So he was hard pressed to find something that I'm not allergic too. Tomorrow I go for an MRI to see where the problem is and how they can fix it.

ERIKA - OMG Hon!!! ((HUGS)) I'm so sorry you are still having to deal with the identity issue. I hope things get straightened out soon. Oh, that's really cute about getting a gift too. It's always nice to know some appreciates your efforts.

ALI - can't wait to see the red hair!!

LINZI - if your gonna have a group whump of the Shep doll please give it a smack for me!! Ok, that just sounds bad.......

JOSIE - ((HUGS)) I hope you day gets better. Remember only one more week till OUTCAST!!!

BEBOP - hope the ear clears up soon and the doc can help you so you can still ahve a fabby time at P3!!

CONGRATS CATY ON 4500!!

Ok, I think I caught up on everything???
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
        Hey - you can join me in the "medicated, can't drink" corner then, laughing at everyone else getting blotto
        Hey ho...I'm sure we'll have fun either way..

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        can you definitely not drink on them? I've never let it stop me before!
        I don't want to risk it incase there is a 'reaction'...

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        I'm sure you'll get a nom next year.

It depends on the antibiotics. Mixing some of them with alcohol can lead to some pretty nasty projectile vomiting. Its better to be on the safe side than be stuck in the bathroom all weekend and missing the fun.
        Guess I'd better write some new fic before then.......

and I agree about the drinking thing...not a problem

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
        Morning peeps.

Ugh!! I'm on new pain medication and I feel very sick to my stomach. doc wanted to give me straight morphine, but told him no. So he was hard pressed to find something that I'm not allergic too. Tomorrow I go for an MRI to see where the problem is and how they can fix it.

BEBOP - hope the ear clears up soon and the doc can help you so you can still ahve a fabby time at P3!!

Poor GG, I hope they find the problem and get you sorted out mate!
        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Good Morning Whumpers.

Originally posted by bebop View Post
          Is is brighter than normal?..

OT

Spoiler:
          I've just made a docs appointment as my right ear is killing me and has been for the last 3 days...the last thing I want is to get to the con, and have to come home again!
          Oh no. I hope you get better soon.
          RubyCaspar and WendyJ are going to be there too.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          Well, you never know, Harmony might be wonderful? I mean at least Shep features in it quite heavily.

Oh hey, I thought of something else to make you laugh...well, at my expense!

My John Sheppard Field Ops action figure just arrived! My, oh my, it's MUCH bigger than I thought it was going to be Now, how do I play with him without hubby finding out and having me committed?
          ROFL!!
          I don't think I have an answer for that.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          It's almost a year already!
          Poor Erika.
          I hope everything works out somehow.

SGAFan!
          I loved you Quarantine wallies, especially the drabble one.

Comment

Morning peeps.

Eep! *hugs* Hope the MRI sheds some light on the problem so you can get fixed up soon!

Hey ho...I'm sure we'll have fun either way..
            Course we will!! And we'll have the added bonus of a) being able to remember it and b) not being hung over the next day!
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
              Aw! Thanks Caty! SHe's coming out to play again, and its a relief to me! I missed her

how are you?
              I'm fine, thanks.. Getting ready to go to class..

Right here!

It's uh... it's kinda bright...
              I'm sure it looks gorgeous

Morning peeps.

Aww, I hope he finds out what's wrong with you, GG.

Thanks, everybody for the congrats.. My first milestone since I came back to GW. Feels like a new beginning
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I was going to go to the fan awards website and read some of the nominated fic - but I can't log in. It says I should be able to but there isn't an option for me to log in and without logging in I can't view the fic.

Do I have to register a new account?

Comment

I was going to go to the fan awards website and read some of the nominated fic - but I can't log in. It says I should be able to but there isn't an option for me to log in and without logging in I can't view the fic.

You shouldn't have to... if you registered an account to allocate your nominated fic etc, then that should still work. Mind you, when I went to login my password didn't seem to work and I had to request a new one...

The site layout can be a bit confusing at times but if you go to the Fan Awards main page and click on 2007 Nominees across the top, it should take you to a page where there is a box to login on the left side.
                  sigpic

Comment

You shouldn't have to... if you registered an account to allocate your nominated fic etc, then that should still work. Mind you, when I went to login my password didn't seem to work and I had to request a new one...

The site layout can be a bit confusing at times but if you go to the Fan Awards main page and click on 2007 Nominees across the top, it should take you to a page where there is a box to login on the left side.
                    If you still can't log in, click on "Vote Now". It will give you the links to the fics so you can read them. You just won't be able to vote.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                      Thanks, everybody for the congrats.. My first milestone since I came back to GW. Feels like a new beginning
                      Congrats matey pops!!

I had to re regiser, it didn't recognize my details, it only took a mo though.
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

That's exactly what I have been doing and it takes me to blank page. Technology hates me.

Comment

Josie, I had to re-register. It wouldn't recognize any of my info.
                          sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean here. I liked it on first viewing, but appreciated some bits much more on subsequent viewings. I'm still not 100% about some of Rodney's scenes.
                            Spoiler:
                            He was just so unlikeable in a few of them, and I don't like to feel that way. But, interestingly, my parents thought his scenes were hysterical, and didn't see that he was OOC. I guess we all have different perspectives, and they did make me wonder, if perhaps I was taking his scenes a little too to heart. Certainly, I didn't find his Katie scenes so annoying this time round - but I really do hope the relationship is over. I just don't want anymore Katie. Now, if in season 5 she were to die, then that could have ramifications for Rodney. That could be an interesting use of her. I know TPTB have killed a few of the cast, but, I sort of think it's realistic in such a dangerous place that people would die. Anyways, I ADORED Shep. I'm not tired of the pregnancy thing. I'm glad they're finally addressing it really.
                            I still haven't had chance to watch it again yet, I planned to last night but ended up at the pub

There's science stuff in whump stories? Really?
                            thats what I just thought, I never knew there was such a thing in a whump fic

Yeah. Sometimes.. apparently. And did you know there's apaprently other characters than Sheppard in SGA? And sometimes there's kind of stories happening in the show... stories that don't involve Sheppard whump?!!

Or so I've been told, anyway.....
                            No way!?! I think that might just be a vicious rumour hun

Yeah, it's for my most recent fic Conduit. I can't get over how incredible it is! Not only beautiful but absolutely captures the concept of the fic. I'm okay at arts and crafts but I have very little ability at digital artwork/photoshopping etc and I am just in awe of people who can create amazing work like this...
                            That is fab!

Thought you guys might find this synopsis of Outcast interesting - I certainly did. I'm even more excited about the episode now! Thanks to Morjana for posting this:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=362
                            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *runs in circles and does happy dance*

I haven't had my hair done! I'll be the scruffy one!

Where and when are we meeting? Anyone got any suggestions?

Gosh, it sounds a complicated procedure!
                            We have to have our hair done?? *looks in mirror* nah mines beyond help

I haven't packed much at all yet. I've got the booze and choccies ready though. I mean, let's get the important things sorted first, I say!
                            Is there somewhere to buy booze near the hotel? I once made the mistake of packing a bottle in my suitcase and had the joy of finding alcohol soaked clothes when I got to my destination.

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                            Well I am leaving to go to Mx's in about two hours!

I am glad that you are all squeeing now. The ups and downs of spoilers hehehe

I guess that means I can squee too? I am not sure how big my squee should be though? Maybe a medium one? Any hints on squee size?

Anyway, I will catch you all when I get to my destination! Maybe get Mx to post too!

Glad about the guest change at P3 really since I have seen Kate already!
                            Have a safe journey!!!!

***sits and imagines.... Sheppy lying in the snow, blood oozing from between his fingers as he struggles to put pressure on the wound. The wind sends a shudder through his already weakened body and he gazes up to the sky with pain filled eyes and prays that his team can find him in time.***
                            Oh my!!!! *is ded

Moonlight is starting in the UK in Feb... worth a look. Ummm. Yeah, other than that..

I'm seriously not watching *anything* on UK TV right now. All the shows I like are stuff I'm watching on the US schedule - SGA, SPN, NCIS, House, Moonlight...
                            Is it? cool!! I want to watch that

OUTCAST!!!!!
                            LMAO!!!

Well, you never know, Harmony might be wonderful? I mean at least Shep features in it quite heavily.

Oh hey, I thought of something else to make you laugh...well, at my expense!

My John Sheppard Field Ops action figure just arrived! My, oh my, it's MUCH bigger than I thought it was going to be Now, how do I play with him without hubby finding out and having me committed?
                            Fab!!! My brother ordered one for me for my birthday in June, he said it has been shipped yesterday, but not arrived yet I can't wait!!!!

I had a log in for the site, but there was a note saying something about, to read and vote I had to create a new log-in, which I did and it seems to be working fine for me.

Comment

I know it says that people have to create a new log in but it then says that nominees accounts should still work and mine did work yesterday. Stoopid site.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                                Is there somewhere to buy booze near the hotel? I once made the mistake of packing a bottle in my suitcase and had the joy of finding alcohol soaked clothes when I got to my destination.
                                Umm... I believe there is a supermarket somewhere but I think it's a car drive away... there may be a local shop in the village.. (eep, I had a sudden Roysten Vasey moment when I wrote that! )

I'll be bringing my own booze!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X