John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    OMG!!!!ROFLOL!!! Maybe i'll just send him to work with your hubby instead. THat should be far enough away to let me play here in peace.
    Yeah, they can commiserate together over being SGA widowers!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Ack. I've just ordered hon! Sorry!

I could give you the website link if you wanted to order yourself? It's here.
      No worries Ali, I'll see if I can pick one up locally...should have spoken sooner...Damn my numb brain.....

SQUEE! you guys are getting black wrist bands!!! I can't wait to see a pix of all of you huddled in a circle with hands high in the air shouting SHEP WHUMP!! *cries I'm not going*

Well, now that I am awake from a two hour power nap, I better find something productive to do with my day. Can you believe hubby doesn't think talking about Shep whump is productive?
      How rude!!!...It produces all sorts of things for me...namely wobbly legs, rapid heartbeat and tummy tumbles to name a few!!!..........
      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Heh! That's a great idea to campaign for more Shep whump. Love the idea of the black wristbands.

You go girls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
          Have you seen the interview with Chris Heyerdahl on GW's front page? He has some very interesting insights into Todd (I like Ace much better) and his interaction with Sheppard.
          Thanks, Ruffles! *off to check it out*
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Yeah, they can commiserate together over being SGA widowers!
            Or they'll plot how to get us committed.

Originally posted by bebop View Post
            No worries Ali, I'll see if I can pick one up locally...should have spoken sooner...Damn my numb brain.....

How rude!!!...It produces all sorts of things for me...namely wobbly legs, rapid heartbeat and tummy tumbles to name a few!!!..........
            You experience those same symptoms too?? I do tell hubby that watching whump allows me to get more laundry done. I mean if I have to sit and fold clothes, I might as well be watching something to make the chore more pleasant.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              This weekend I'm going to be pretty lonely on here.
              I'm sure there will be several that are still going to be here....me being one of them... since I wont be able to make it to P3 this year...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Even though I'm in a very different time zone, I'll be around.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                yes, well...
                Spoiler:
                ...i was trying to be diplomatic i guess

But yes, the writing left a lot to be desired where McKay was concerned. It's like Binder came up with a good start and ending for him and then couldn't think of a damn thing for him to do in between so had him just lay down!

I hardly ever agree with the usual moaning about McKay's writing either, but this time, i'm right there with them!!

Black wrist bands for P3?? Interesting thought........
                Huh, I lost a few quotes, but what you said before about Quarantine
                Spoiler:
                was spot on for McKay. He needs the computer and something to do to distract him. he always wails about doom and gloom, but it is not continuous when he has something to work on. Just look at Adrift and Lifeline. He frequently stops to carry on about their chances and what can go wrong.

Did y'all see that BAMSR got a 1.4 rating (live+same day)? WooHoo!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  You see I still don't buy Shep asking Ronon to come with him - I hope Ronon volunteers because that's far more in keeping with both their personalities. Ronon does, in his own way, look out for his friends and is far more perceptive than he appears on the surface, I could see him deciding that Shep needs someone around to support him and deciding that he should be that someone - and I can imagine Shep actually wanting that moral support but being too proud to ask anyone.

I kind of hope that's the way it plays out.
                  Yeah, I see your point... either way, it makes for some nice emo whump...

Me too! Good whumpage this week too!
                  YES! Very.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Hey how are you Doing?
                  Tired, how are you?

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  I had to laugh the other day. Hubby and I were talking about old cartoons (don't remember why though) and he mentioned Marine Boy as one he used to watch. I still don't remember it, but I know some of you watched it. It made me chuckle.

I'll be here Josie!!! Thinking about the fun the others are having!
                  I'll be here, too, Pocus and Josie. Well, when I'm not at work... Have to work this weekend, so I can't even watch Harmony live...

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                  Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                    You see I still don't buy Shep asking Ronon to come with him - I hope Ronon volunteers because that's far more in keeping with both their personalities. Ronon does, in his own way, look out for his friends and is far more perceptive than he appears on the surface, I could see him deciding that Shep needs someone around to support him and deciding that he should be that someone - and I can imagine Shep actually wanting that moral support but being too proud to ask anyone.

I kind of hope that's the way it plays out.
                    Josie

I really hope that is what happens, that would really fit very well and be a nice scene.

ruffles Thanks for teh link, interesting interview..I really dug his insights on John and wish we could see some of this play out.

We need a Todd and Shep eppy..one where they have somewhere to go...crash somewhere faced with enemy Wraith? Now that would be intresting, having to protect one another.
                    My fanfic-
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      Yes, it's really strange. A few days ago, I found myself wishing accidents would happen to Sheppard. I have no idea why. This happened out of the blue. I got urges to see him intubated and nekkid under the infirmary sheet. It's very strange. Next I wanted Sheppy blood after he's been shot with real bullets. Next feverish from illness. Very strange. I don't quite know what's happening to me!
                      Really you do??? it does seem to be strange, I may have to look into this further, I may need to watch a few eps, just to see if this has affected me too...

Hey right now I'd gladly move to another timezone - somewhere where the sun actually shines from time to time. Doesn't have to be hot just not raining.
                      Me too!!!!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                      Hey whumpers- we are campaigning for more Shep whump at P3- because everyone else seems to be wanting one thing or another hehehe!!!

To join the campaign ( those that are going) try to bring a black t shirt to wear Friday eve ( or anything black) and Ali is ordering black wrist bands if you are quick and ask she may get one for you!

Unfortunately we are not as organised as the other groups and have no leaflets to pass out!!! any suggestions
                      OMG that is so very very squeee!!!!!!!!! Count me in!!!!!

Ali, can you order two more? I think Listy and Peg might want one each, but they're not online. If they don't want them, I'll have them, because my little one wears them for running. So that's three for me! Thank you!
                      Linz, you are an absolute star, thank you for ordering me one I am so excited!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                        Really you do??? it does seem to be strange, I may have to look into this further, I may need to watch a few eps, just to see if this has affected me too...

Me too!!!!

OMG that is so very very squeee!!!!!!!!! Count me in!!!!!

Linz, you are an absolute star, thank you for ordering me one I am so excited!!!!!!
                        No problems, sweetie! I thought you might want one and SheppyD did too, so if I hadn't have been online SheppyD would have made sure we all got one! Thanks to Ali for finding them!
                        We know how sad dedicated you are to this Don't Save Our Shep campaign, just like the rest of us!

I hope any whumpers who weren't online manage to get a wristband. Bebop, I'm sorry I didn't think of you when asking Ali to order some extra one's. Stupid Linz
                        sigpic

Comment

No problems, sweetie! I thought you might want one and SheppyD did too, so if I hadn't have been online SheppyD would have made sure we all got one! Thanks to Ali for finding them!
                          We know how sad dedicated you are to this Don't Save Our Shep campaign, just like the rest of us!

I hope any whumpers who weren't online manage to get a wristband. Bebop, I'm sorry I didn't think of you when asking Ali to order some extra one's. Stupid Linz
                          Oh yes I am very sad dedicated

Thanks Ali, that was a good find!!
                          Last edited by Listy; 21 January 2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post

Quarantine
                            Spoiler:
                            ...Spidey-Shep, heewhen i saw that bit, i got the Spiderman theme in my head (well, the simpsons version), cept i was singing "Spider-Shep"
                            I did the same thing. *giggles*

Holy cow yes!!
                            Spoiler:
                            I nearly fell off my chair when she started stroking it!!
                            That is just so rude Squonk, and wrong on so many levels with just that bit hehehe

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                            Hey whumpers- we are campaigning for more Shep whump at P3- because everyone else seems to be wanting one thing or another hehehe!!!

To join the campaign ( those that are going) try to bring a black t shirt to wear Friday eve ( or anything black) and Ali is ordering black wrist bands if you are quick and ask she may get one for you!

Unfortunately we are not as organised as the other groups and have no leaflets to pass out!!! Any suggestions
                            I saw, I've squeed, i'm getting a tad overexcited. Well i'll be at work until about 7ish at nite this week so I won't be able to do any leaflets.

*huggles* I don't think it'll be too quiet Josie, we might find a pc somewhere.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            I had to laugh the other day. Hubby and I were talking about old cartoons (don't remember why though) and he mentioned Marine Boy as one he used to watch. I still don't remember it, but I know some of you watched it. It made me chuckle.

I'll be here Josie!!! Thinking about the fun the others are having!
                            And just think of all the squee to catch up on

Ali, can you order two more? I think Listy and Peg might want one each, but they're not online. If they don't want them, I'll have them, because my little one wears them for running. So that's three for me! Thank you!
                            Not want one? Are you nuts? I NEED one, I don't want one.

I was gonna get one for Peg anyway cos I reckoned it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that she'd want one!

So for the mo I'm getting 5 - me, Linzi, SheppyD, Peggy and Listy.
                            Am I that predictable?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now, I never implied anything of the sort.. you've onyl got your own dirty mind to blame for that one!
                            Oh don't talk to me about dirty minds...... I embarrassed myself in a big meeting today.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            We had death by power point, and one of the big bosses was saying describing about 50 slides, and he said how anal, meaning they did it like an idiots guide, and there's me, little miss innocent shouted out, "I like anal!" meaning I like step by step instructions.......

Oh dear Everyone burst into fits of giggles and I wanted to crawl under the table. oops

Hey, she could go shirtless in support of shirtless Shep!

Ok, I'm going now!
                            Oh dear, i'd scare everyone off, ooooooh could be good for the queue situation

Originally posted by causeAscene View Post
                            Oh man, the wristbands thing sounds so cute! You guys will need to take pictures for the rest of us! That was a really good idea and you guys lobby hard!
                            We will

I have to admit, that was the first thing that popped into my head when people started going on about wearing various tops in support of campaigns in the P3 thread - I was soooo tempted to post a joke suggestion that the Shep fans go topless to support shirtless Shep!

Sadly, with folks like Peg and me around, such a campaign would likely result in injury for other con-goers...

Teeheee! Okay!

Awwww bless! Poor baby!
                            yeah but just think of it this way, NO QUEUEs

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                            Have you seen the interview with Chris Heyerdahl on GW's front page? He has some very interesting insights into Todd (I like Ace much better) and his interaction with Sheppard.
                            I was telling Linz about the Scorpion and the frog bit, and got really excited, because i'd put that same analogy in my fic a few months back It made me squee Or maybe it just means i'm a wraith?!

SQUEE! you guys are getting black wrist bands!!! I can't wait to see a pix of all of you huddled in a circle with hands high in the air shouting SHEP WHUMP!! *cries I'm not going*

Well, now that I am awake from a two hour power nap, I better find something productive to do with my day. Can you believe hubby doesn't think talking about Shep whump is productive?
                            You can come to the next one and we'll do it again I agree with Ali, divorce is the only answer Hop on the next flight, i've still got room.
                            Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 21 January 2008, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              The last couple of years its been really quiet all weekend. I'm just a bit depressed at being stuck at home.

Oh don't talk to me about dirty minds...... I embarrassed myself in a big meeting today.

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              We had death by power point, and one of the big bosses was saying describing about 50 slides, and he said how anal it all was, and there's me, little miss innocent shouted out, "I like anal!"

Oh dear Everyone burst into fits of giggles and I wanted to crawl under the table. oops
                              That's waaaay too much information you were giving away there.

Comment

I did the same thing. *giggles*

That is just so rude Squonk, and wrong on so many levels with just that bit hehehe
                                I think that was hysterical! Seriously, poor Rodney!

I saw, I've squeed, i'm getting a tad overexcited. Well i'll be at work until about 7ish at nite this week so I won't be able to do any leaflets.
                                Leaflets! Sorry, I can't stop chuckling!

And just think of all the squee to catch up on
                                Indeed.

Not want one? Are you nuts? I NEED one, I don't want one.
                                I bet you do!

Am I that predictable?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                We had death by power point, and one of the big bosses was saying describing about 50 slides, and he said how anal, meaning they did it like an idiots guide, and there's me, little miss innocent shouted out, "I like anal!" meaning I like step by step instructions.......
                                OMG, you did not shout that out! Only you! That is so funny!
                                I can see why!

Oh dear, i'd scare everyone off, ooooooh could be good for the queue situation

We will

yeah but just think of it this way, NO QUEUEs

I was telling Linz about the Scorpion and the frog bit, and got really excited, because i'd put that same analogy in my fic a few months back It made me squee Or maybe it just means i'm a wraith?!

You can come to the next one and we'll do it again I agree with Ali, divorce is the only answer Hop on the next flight, i've still got room.
                                Divorce sounds good to me! The Scorpion and frog analogy was a good one. Obviously Chris H agrees!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X