John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon Whumpers!

I was going to ask if Joe's WMC episode was still on for tomorrow night.....looks like I don't have to now. Thanks JOSIE!!! I haven't seen a commercial for it all week.....and usually they promote that show constantly.

Here's a thought. Say next week SGA wins the PCA for sci fi show. I've been hearing the actors saying they won't be attending awards shows because they won't cross the picket lines for the writers' strike. I wonder who will accept the award. I was hoping for the cast (read: JF) but now I don't know.

Off to catch up.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

^You're welcome.

I believe JM mentioned on his blog that they are not doing a live awards show for the PCAs, I think someone asked him if he'd be attending. The winners will just do pre-recorded acceptance speeches instead.

Comment

Thanks Josie again. I haven't been keeping up with JM's blog since he had that problem. I really should go back again!

One more day until new SGA!

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
          Andreas just posted a couple of pics from Spoils of War here.
          Spoiler:
          Those Wraith queen's can't keep their mitts of Shep can they?
          Can you blame them?

This is OT but ABC's site has a "sneak peek" clip of Joe's Women's Murder Club eppy up. It's a scene between his character and Lindsay (Angie Harmon), Joe doesn't actually speak but you see lots of him.

It's the first video on the player.
          Thanks for the link.

^You're welcome.

I believe JM mentioned on his blog that they are not doing a live awards show for the PCAs, I think someone asked him if he'd be attending. The winners will just do pre-recorded acceptance speeches instead.
          I read this on David Hewlett's blog "Fly to L.A. for an MGM promo taping...something to do with the People's Choice Awards!?" . Wonder what that's about. Maybe JF will do one also.

Well Mother Nature must have forgotten that I live in the tropics, with the wind chill this morning it was 28 degrees....need Shep to warm me up.
          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
          GateCon Attendee 2008
          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
            Afternoon Whumpers!

I was going to ask if Joe's WMC episode was still on for tomorrow night.....looks like I don't have to now.
            IHS

yes, but does he get whumped in it?? heheh....

anyone? anyone? I need to see him beat up a bit. At least ruffle teh hair (the gaff-quot number they did on him in WMC just isn't 'Our Joe'....)
            sigpic
            My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Is it just me or does JF's face look a bit......plump (and I don't mean in a whumped way)? Could be the lighting, but I dunno, it's not quite the face I'm used too.

does this need to be spoiler tagged? i'm not giving anything away am I? Oh well, just to be safe.
              sigpic

Comment

^You're welcome.

Here's an article on the PCA and what they're doing

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...Ds9wQD8TL0JA80

as for whumping, a new spoiler shot from SPOILS OF WAR is up now on a season 4 thread, and it's really not too spoilerish but it's such a wonderful mental whump shot

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Is it just me or does JF's face look a bit......plump (and I don't mean in a whumped way)? Could be the lighting, but I dunno, it's not quite the face I'm used too.

does this need to be spoiler tagged? i'm not giving anything away am I? Oh well, just to be safe.
                  I think it may be
                  Spoiler:
                  the lighting and the placement of the hand touching his face. It covers his chin and IMO changes the shape of his face.
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 500, Miza, 6200, Josie and 2000, IHS!!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    One thing I am kinda looking forward to about being Billy-No-Mates during the week, with hubby working away, is being able to watch my SGA DVDs (or Dr Who, or Dresden Files, or SPN or whatever!) as much as and whenever I like... and being able to watch them the way I sometimes like to... i.e. FFing through to watch just the bits with Sheppard in! Or specifically with Sheppard whump in!
                    That's a good way to look at it!

Spoiler:
                    Oh, thank you!

This is OT but ABC's site has a "sneak peek" clip of Joe's Women's Murder Club eppy up. It's a scene between his character and Lindsay (Angie Harmon), Joe doesn't actually speak but you see lots of him.

It's the first video on the player.
                    Thank you, again! I LOVE the tie! LOL

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    I think it may be
                    Spoiler:
                    the lighting and the placement of the hand touching his face. It covers his chin and IMO changes the shape of his face.
                    I agree.

So many new things today, what a treat!

Comment

Hangs head in shame...I went over to the MGM site and watched the promo for BAMSR.
                      Spoiler:
                      I couldn't help it! The withdrawal was too much for me! And, the worst part is that I'm confused by what I saw! *whimpers*
                      Never again (I hope).

24 hour for me, less for some of you, more for others. Typical of my life, somewhere in the middle. See you tomorrow!!

Comment

thank you guys , i feel the love , congrats all others for making the the milestone

may you all live long and shep whump forever
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Thanks for the link to the WMC clip Josie. My goodness, Joe looks adorable! I haven't watched the BAMSR clip. Oh no, I'm too scared SheppyD would punish me! I notice there's yet another one, here, kindly found by Jenks:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=898

I haven't watched it though, so don't know the content.

I'm really excited about BAMSR and WMC! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!

Congrats to all the milestoners!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            I think it may be
                            Spoiler:
                            I think also it's just a fact of life that men tend to fill out and get more "solid" as the years go by. Including in the face.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                            Thank you, again! I LOVE the tie! LOL
                            Heh. Really? I thought it was horrible!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi there all! Sorry I haven't been around much. Been really busy and also can't access the forum from work any more...darn 'em!!

Thanks for the links everyone. I've been very good and just looked at the new Spoils of War pic. I am very proud of myself!

Can't wait to see Joe in WMC!

Congrats to all the milestoners!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                                Hi there all! Sorry I haven't been around much. Been really busy and also can't access the forum from work any more...darn 'em!!

Thanks for the links everyone. I've been very good and just looked at the new Spoils of War pic. I am very proud of myself!

Can't wait to see Joe in WMC!

Congrats to all the milestoners!

Hi Eli

Great to see you!!!

I have been really good and havent clicked on anything at all!! I am so much more looking forward to the rest of the season because of it.

Yes congrats to all the milestoners especially Linzi because that is HUGE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X