Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd speculation/question from Jm's blog

Spoiler:

He mentioned spinning stories for season 5 today, yet in many posts in the past when people asked about season 5, he said they didn't even want to think about that since it was so uncertain...I know they didn't begin spinning season 4 plots until they knew for certain that season 4 had been picked up..

slip of the tongue? subtle hint or just him pulling our legs?

I'm not banking on it, but seemed odd to me. any thoughts?

Originally posted by prion View Post
    More on OUTCAST below the spoiler

Spoiler:
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2007/09/september-14-2007.html

.... but I did put out a couple of pink pages on Outcast (something for the Ronon-Sheppard scene, and something for Sheppard’s scene with his ex-wife Karen),

--------------------------

hmm, name was NANCY in the other spoiler stuff, but now it's Karen...

end spoiler stuff
    My fanfic-
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

can you share the link to the con site?

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
      OMG SQUEE!!!! Joe's going to the Burbank con in November! I'm looking at tickets now - I may get to meet Joe!!!
      My fanfic-

Comment

Okay, I must have missed something. What were people looking at and others trying to be strong and not look at?????

Congrats
        Ruffles on 2300!!
        Listy on 2400!!
        Whumpers on 94000!!

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        And I think I saw Lorr is up to 2800 now. Congrats Lorr!!
        Originally posted by Listy View Post
        congrats to Lorr!!
        Thanks!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        How can a perfectly good day suddenly transform itself into the worse one?

I received a phone call saying I have two more credit cards in debt. I called into those phone numbers it was passed to me, but to actually get to talk to someone that can help me is making me cry. They say I need the ***** number BUT I DON'T HAVE IT, BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE THE ****** CARD!!!

I'll take a break, because I can berelly see right now.
        Oh, sweetie, good luck getting it cleared up!

OMG SQUEE!!!! Joe's going to the Burbank con in November! I'm looking at tickets now - I may get to meet Joe!!!
        I tried to get into the site to check out the tickets, but couldn't! WAH! Well, I can't afford to go, anyway, so I suppose it's a good thing. WAH!!

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post

Spoiler:

He mentioned spinning stories for season 5 today, yet in many posts in the past when people asked about season 5, he said they didn't even want to think about that since it was so uncertain...I know they didn't begin spinning season 4 plots until they knew for certain that season 4 had been picked up..

I think he's being hopeful. He said SciFi wouldn't make a decision until after a couple of eps aired and they could see the ratings.

Comment

It's www.creationent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            Okay, I must have missed something. What were people looking at and others trying to be strong and not look at?????

Congrats
            Ruffles on 2300!!
            Listy on 2400!!
            Whumpers on 94000!!

Thanks!

Oh, sweetie, good luck getting it cleared up!

I tried to get into the site to check out the tickets, but couldn't! WAH! Well, I can't afford to go, anyway, so I suppose it's a good thing. WAH!!

I think he's being hopeful. He said SciFi wouldn't make a decision until after a couple of eps aired and they could see the ratings.
            Trying to be strong and not watch the leaked eps
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Trying to be strong and not watch the leaked eps
              Oh, I was just curious. As JM suggested, it would be interesting to see after the completed ep airs.

Comment

Oh, I was just curious. As JM suggested, it would be interesting to see after the completed ep airs.
                That I might do! I just want to see everything as it should be the first time I watch it.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you
                  My fanfic-

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                    How can a perfectly good day suddenly transform itself into the worse one?

I received a phone call saying I have two more credit cards in debt. I called into those phone numbers it was passed to me, but to actually get to talk to someone that can help me is making me cry. They say I need the ***** number BUT I DON'T HAVE IT, BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE THE ****** CARD!!!

I'll take a break, because I can berelly see right now.
                    OMG, I'm so sorry this is happening to you! But I just don't believe that you'll end up having to pay anything.. You were robbed, for God's sake! Just keep us informed, will you?
                    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

How's your toe Caty?
                      sigpic

Comment

Here you go: http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgbur.htm

I bought the tickets because it's pretty rare to see Joe at a con so this may be my only chance!

They're only $239 if you get Preferred, or $369 for Gold. You'd save money on traveling since it's close to you.

Caty - I hope your toe has stopped bleeding!

Comment

Here you go: http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgbur.htm

I bought the tickets because it's pretty rare to see Joe at a con so this may be my only chance!

They're only $239 if you get Preferred, or $369 for Gold. You'd save money on traveling since it's close to you.

Caty - I hope your toe has stopped bleeding!
                          I'd have to have the gold. The airfare would be cheap, but once you factor in hotel, meals and goodies, it's a lot of money. I have a couple of small trips coming up over the next couple of months, so one more would make life more difficult than I need it right now. Sigh...

Comment

Spoiler:

If you mean this

Spoiler:
                            Because Carl is a generous fellow and a very good friend - who no doubt has considered the possibility that I might keep him in Vancouver long after our wrap date in order to, uh, spin stories for next season and “Oh, yeah, since you’re already in town” celebrate my special day.
                            I think he was being silly - suggesting that Carl needed to stay in town to spin stories just so he'd be there on JM's birthday and could take him out.

Congrats
                            Ruffles on 2300!!
                            Listy on 2400!!
                            Whumpers on 94000!!

Thanks!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Hope you don't mind I need to see some whumpy pics..It has been a long day..

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                How's your toe Caty?
                                I didn't hit it again and it stopped bleeding. Still hurts though...

13 days 22 hours and 39 minutes!
                                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Working...
                                X